SAU Community

M35 Info

Brazen

He's had cruise control fitted since the first picture (unless that wasn't his interior in that pic). My guess is he may have an airbag light or something like that, hence not selling with a roadworthy cert.

It's probably good value at $8k.

For those who have removed a radiator from a M35.. the AC condenser, does it come out with the radiator?

Also, the fan on the front of the condenser, does this need to be removed? It looks as though it has plastic mounts that go through the AC condenser AND the radiator. Do I just pull these out?

the condenser wont come out unless you remove it from the AC system, and youll need to vent the gas.

its easy enough to just move it out of the way, youll need to remove the engine fan and shroud to do that.

if you have a fan with the little plastic holders, does it have an FMIC? thats the only reason why it would need to be replaced.

anyway yes just pull them out, if they break, youll need to get some more.

ohh there are two bolts holding the condensor onto the radiator. you need to access it through the holes in the front of the reo bar. 10mm socket with an extension should do it

Nice! HKS Vpro, Racing seat - gauges everywhere, Nitrous system. And suffering the dreaded Airbag light by the look of it!

Looks like a pretty serious set up - and details about power / 1/4 mile?

There is a vid on youtube of him tracking it.

Wasn't very impressive IMO (not that mine is lol)

Can't be too serious... he still has the stock suction pipe!

Yep got the two bolts in the top. The condenser just wanted to stay put with the radiator. Got a little stubby screwdriver and gave it a smack a few times to push the condensor out of the mounts at the base of the radiator.

Radiator is out with the fan on but the new unit looks 3x as thick. Not sure how I'll go getting the fan back on after installing the new radiator if I do go down that path..