SAU Community

M35 Info

Brazen

So I'm back in the Stagea game, have been away far too long. Moved to WA for a job i couldn't knock back. Have had two Series 2 C34's in the past, and have made the jump to the M35. I wanted the comfort as I drive upwards of an hour each day on a very long straight road... The X-trail I bought has as much balls as a newborn. So I needed something with a bit of power.

Here is a photo of the Stag...Currently getting repairs in Japland as some douche damaged in inbetween the auction yard and shipping yard. Luckily they took responsibility and Ben from j-spec is chasing it up for me.

08.jpg

01.jpg

Have a few things planned for the car already. Cloth interior, has the tv, hopefully it has cruise control?

Nope - no cruise control. They have a different Grill - with a radar thingo on it- someone correct me ifd i'm wrong !

BUT - being sneaky - I can see you have a cargo net in there- 1st pic in thru the back window, its mounted up on the roof lining! Good part to have- about $400 from Nissan!

Welcome to M35 ownership!

Don't know if this link will work, but:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ru&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.megazip.ru/ru/auto/nissan/view/41/51/1901/58621&usg=ALkJrhjSNEMtWOPWbuFbppaBt1897nQJdw

Can I remove "21082C" from part "21082".. The nuts that hold on the mount for the radiator fan? Can I remove the entire fan without screwing up any engine timing and stuff?

the engine timing is ALL electronic.

did you undo the 4 small nuts to get the fan off? if you need to turn it, loosen a belt, or just turn the motor with a socket and breaker bar from the larger wheel at the bottom. make sure the transmission is in neutral.

ok and after looking at that diagram, yes it all comes apart. just make sure you do it all up properly. the bit the fan is bolted to is a clutch that expands as the water temp goes up thus turning the fan faster.

Awesome, thanks mate. Radiator is IN. Fricking marathon effort I tell ya.

I have read it somewhere before, but on the standard radiator, which of the holes for the Transmission "cooler" is in and which is out?

Tried following them back to the transmission but can't see shit.

Guess I could start the car up but it's kind of in bits at the moment..

i would say its bidirectional :) as long as the fluid is passing through the radiator its gonna be heated whichever direction it flows.

however, i THINK one of the pipes is slightly larger than the other. but dont quote me on that. that may have been one of my aftermarket hoses

Quick Question- To those with Transmission coolers, what size are the fittings- 3/8's or 5/16ths?

Looking to get one to cope with Transgo, and the turbo kit- prob just go the Repco PWR unit. 28cm x 15cm

So I'm back in the Stagea game, have been away far too long. Moved to WA for a job i couldn't knock back. Have had two Series 2 C34's in the past, and have made the jump to the M35. I wanted the comfort as I drive upwards of an hour each day on a very long straight road... The X-trail I bought has as much balls as a newborn. So I needed something with a bit of power.

Here is a photo of the Stag...Currently getting repairs in Japland as some douche damaged in inbetween the auction yard and shipping yard. Luckily they took responsibility and Ben from j-spec is chasing it up for me.

08.jpg

01.jpg

Have a few things planned for the car already. Cloth interior, has the tv, hopefully it has cruise control?

Hmm is that a stock car with aero front bar?