SAU Community

M35 Info

Brazen

It get's blocked up.

I've been lead to believe that if you clean it out, use good oil and service it regularly you should be fine.

To be safe, if you're running a standard turbo you can drill it out to 2mm, and if you're running a highflow you drill it to 3mm.

Scotty and Aaron are the experts, but that's what I've been lead to believe.

Any peeps on here interested in a wood trim interior for an M35? I only ask as I'm going to paint it all black unless someone wants to trade...

:)

You can vinyl wrap the timber part of your dash and it looks pretty good.

I would just drill it out to 1.5 mm if you plan to keep the stock turbo, 2.5 mm if hou go for a bushed core.

The banjo threads into the block just in front of the passenger front drive shaft.

It get's blocked up.

I've been lead to believe that if you clean it out, use good oil and service it regularly you should be fine.

To be safe, if you're running a standard turbo you can drill it out to 2mm, and if you're running a highflow you drill it to 3mm.

Scotty and Aaron are the experts, but that's what I've been lead to believe.

Great info, thanks guys. Might drill it out when I go to see my old man in a few weeks since he has a drill press. I don't even have a vice at the moment!

I don't suppose some one on here knows if the centre console on an M35 is interchangeable with the V unit? Chasing both the radio surround and lower gear stick surround. Figured if they are interchangeable it would make finding these parts a million times easier. :)

I don't suppose some one on here knows if the centre console on an M35 is interchangeable with the V unit? Chasing both the radio surround and lower gear stick surround. Figured if they are interchangeable it would make finding these parts a million times easier. :)

yes, they are both inter changable.

I saw one for sale on the V series forum

Well I've set mine to 360mm front and rear, this gives about 15mm gap between tyre and guard with my 245/45-18 tyres. I might drop it another 5mm but probably not worth the trouble. I like to leave 10mm gap so it doesn't get too many looks. With the aero front bar it just clears those cement stops in car parks. Its funny, when I look on the RAWS site and look up my car it shows the stock height (i think its listed wrong) and minimum height. It states unladen F and R 365mm and Minimum F and R 346mm. I had it at 345mm at one stage and its bloody low so I think the figures are wrong.

Edited by slippylotion