SAU Community

Road Rage Incident

Angry Fist

Hi guys!

Ok, I was the recipient of road rage this morning after I merged into someone's lane. Nothing wrong, except he sped up to try and block me from his lane, but he was too far behind and by the time he caught up, I was already in the lane so he slammed on his brakes.

Next thing I know, he's on the horn, gesturing to me like he's a fcuking 9 y.o whinging about pulling his thumb out his ass. But the thing that gets me, is I see in the rear view mirror he pulls out a fcuking camera and starts taking photo's of my number plate!

I'm normally cool as, but that made me think "WTF!?" and I drove so that I'd come up to a set of lights and then got out and went to his car and took photo's. Only had my camera phone with me but...guess what? The camera didn't record the image!! :dry:

I can't stand these fcukwits who want to carry on and all the rest of it in their car and when I went up to him, he just say's I'm with the RTA! and winds his windows up like a hurricane. You tell them to step up but they just dry up. :)

Anyway, what I wanted to ask you my friends is has this guy who works at the RTA got anything he can get me on? Nothing eventuated altough I would've loved to have sorted him out.

Cheers!

personally, i wouldn't worry about it, just let it go

it's his word against yours

so he took a pic of your number plate, what's he going to do??

the fact that you got out of the car and challenged him was pretty silly IMO. for all you know, he could of had a weapon etc.

i can understand your pissed off tho, road rage is getting worse.

when i was on the freeway driving back from texikhana on the weekend, i was overtaking a corolla probably doin 100km/h, i was doing smack on 110km/h (the posted speed limit), so i was gradually overtaking him. but some fool in a jacked up landcruiser tailgates me from behind (about one car length) as i'm in the middle of overtaking him, and starts flashing his high beams and beaping me because in his mind i'm not overtaking fast enough. when i'm done overtaking the corolla, the landcruiser overtakes me by cutting right in front of me, and i almost locked up at 110km/h.

i was still angry about it when i got home, so i went and played scarface on ps2 and blew up drug dealers, my anger was displaced constructively :sorcerer:

You shoulda said you are a deep under cover AFP agent.

or maybe put out your pinky and dangled it to him.

i was still angry about it when i got home, so i went and played scarface on ps2 and blew up drug dealers, my anger was displaced constructively :sorcerer:

ahhaha :sorcerer:

hes going to post it on that gay website r8 my plate or whatever.. hes one of those lone ranger tools who think they are the best drivers in the world .. dont worry you cant be fined for anything unless they have a video recording of the event .. hence why u dont record ur burnouts on public rds for the ppl who do them :action-smiley-069:

http://www.ratetheplate.com.au/NSW/

Edited by DECIM8

Hahah check out this guy

http://www.ratetheplate.com.au/NSW/DOA187-history.html

haha and DOSEME had this comment

Unbelievable! As if doing burnouts and skids isn't stupid enough, this idiot was attempting (and succeding) to get his car airborne on a steep decline. He thinks he is really cool with his noisey car, but he will come a cropper one day

This hoon was doing wheelies and spins and making a hell of a racket in the early morning when people are trying to sleep. Then he speeds up and down the street. His car makes very loud strange noises. I think there must be something wrong with it. It sounds like there is a 20ft pidgeon outside. NOT IMPRESSED!

I Believe that would be a BOV mate lol pidgeon hey

Edited by DECIM8

Hahah check out this guy

http://www.ratetheplate.com.au/NSW/DOA187-history.html

haha and DOSEME had this comment

Unbelievable! As if doing burnouts and skids isn't stupid enough, this idiot was attempting (and succeding) to get his car airborne on a steep decline. He thinks he is really cool with his noisey car, but he will come a cropper one day

This hoon was doing wheelies and spins and making a hell of a racket in the early morning when people are trying to sleep. Then he speeds up and down the street. His car makes very loud strange noises. I think there must be something wrong with it. It sounds like there is a 20ft pidgeon outside. NOT IMPRESSED!

I Believe that would be a BOV mate lol pidgeon hey

That's a funny comment by the random..

but what's funnier id you saying the sound is the bov.. :laughing-smiley-014:

some people have very little to do to pass the time.

There is even a complaint for people smoking in their cars?

Also this is gold

"I was shocked when i noticed a silver nissan s13 coupe passing me on the left, i counted 9 people piled into this car. I cannot understand how this was possible"

and the response . . .

"maybe they were clowns and they were late for the circus, you dont know the full story"

On my way to work this morning, was cruising along Homebush Bay Drive and came to the set of lights which you turn at to go to Lidcombe Station.

Beforehand, I had merged into the middle lane from the left lane, with a decent gap between me and the van behind in the middle lane.

Now, on approach to these lights, I had moved into the middle lane, and just as I do, the light goes yellow. At this point I'm too far away to make it through safely, but am far enough away to be able to apply the brakes slightly harder than normal and stop.

So I apply the brakes and come to a complete stop.

About 5 seconds later, this retard P plater in a Mitsubishi Express van felt it was necessary to come screaming up behind me, jam on his brakes, serve all over the lane and create a buttload of tyre smoke, and then honk his horn as if I was in the wrong.

Turned around and looked at him and he's sitting there with a dumbass look on his face as if to say "DUHRR WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!"

Rolled my eyes at him and booted it off the line and continued on my way to work.

that sucks man but thats when you get the old 2 piece club locks out and wave em around ull see how quickly they'll drive off :(

i had some wank flash me to move out of the way on the M4. it was a 3 lane road, 80km/h due to road works and no one else on the road not even in the middle and right lane. i was happily sitting on 80km/h and he comes screaming up my rear end flashing at me to move aside. f*ck that i stayed on 80 and he drove past giving me the dirtiest look. i caught up and stayed side by side. its funny watching a commodore or something try to get away from u and all u gotta do is tap the accelerator and ur on his side again with a nice flutter sound hehe.

that sucks man but thats when you get the old 2 piece club locks out and wave em around ull see how quickly they'll drive off :(

i had some wank flash me to move out of the way on the M4. it was a 3 lane road, 80km/h due to road works and no one else on the road not even in the middle and right lane. i was happily sitting on 80km/h and he comes screaming up my rear end flashing at me to move aside. f*ck that i stayed on 80 and he drove past giving me the dirtiest look. i caught up and stayed side by side. its funny watching a commodore or something try to get away from u and all u gotta do is tap the accelerator and ur on his side again with a nice flutter sound hehe.

You were in the left lane?

He wanted you to move out of the left lane? What a butthole.