SAU Community

Want To Touch My Ferrari?

Jamezilla

Yep - we are getting bigger and busier, and I need to get some help on the ground in Sydney.

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about - http://www.p1australia.com.au

It's a full time job, but probably not a reason to ditch your chosen career. You'd be better off working harder and becoming a member!

Basically - I need someone to take care of the cars when they come back in. Clean them, fill them, check tyres, oil etc - then deliver them to customers in and around Sydney. You'll be doing handovers with our customers - so being presentable and knowledgeable is a must! You'll be driving $500k supercars, so again having an excellent licence and insurance history is required.

You need to be over 25 too - sorry, insurance rules.

Just email me - [email protected] - for more info, or with covering letters/resumes etc.

Jarrod (R32Big_Boy) and Ryan (Belsil80) from SAU Vic do this for me in Melb - so feel free to ask them any questions as well.

We are the most exciting and fun place to work in the world - so if you want to join the team, get those resume's coming in!

Feel free to ask me questions in this thread.

J

To be honest I wouldnt think it would pay too much more. Not that I should comment but I have previously had a very very similar job and my mate has this job now and the money is around that dollar. Again obviously down to each job / specifications / kindness of the manager :D

Superb selection of cars though I must say. Would be a fantastic business to own!

Edited by Yidz

I'd definately be interested in this.

I spent ~18 months working for Patrick Autocare so have some experience with new/luxury vehicles.

Insurance history is perfect. No at fault claims.

Driving history 2x 15kms and under + 1x 15-30kms speeding fines (last one was in December 2002).

I'm 25, would consider myself well presented and currently work in IT.

I'm sure you have people lining up out the door for a job like this but if you want any further info email me

[email protected]