SAU Community

Want To Touch My Ferrari?

Jamezilla

for guys like us this is pretty close to the best job in the world, so don't expect the best salary in the world to come with it! wish I could kick my faberge egg addiction, pack in my suit and take it. :D

wish I could kick my faberge egg addiction, pack in my suit and take it. :D

Yeah i have the same addiction :P

So whats the rough pay for this? Im pretty sure there are some people out there who would pay P1 to have the job, not the other way around

owww if it was here in melb i would be interisted...i work at magic and have been in almost every car...but yea im not 25 and atm lost my licence..oww well ill stay on bookings in magic

{runs and crys in the corner}

yeah keen to know about hte pay

bet it pays more than my shitty 32k plus no super accounting job :(

Ouch that really sucks,

And I thought my pay was crappy plus super.. Yours just took the cake

How about a 40 YO ex IT Project Manager - currently un-employed. Good Driving record. Full NCB insurance - no claims for the last 10 years. Knows how to drive high powered cars, slowly/carefully/safely - (450HP skyline and 550HP Cosmo). Many advanced/defensive driving courses. Did the CAMs thing - the written test and Observation Test (McGill) (never followed thru with the paper work though)......

I guess the daily rate wouldn't be he same as IT Contracting though :wave:

I wish my life was so simple and cheap that I could go to work polishing Ferrari's

(Oh to find something like this when I was 25!)

But it isn't, it's expensive and shitty :thumbsup:

So I work in telco's and tell my family I dig holes for a living to hide the shame (that and it'll get me out of "fix my phone/computer" shit questions)