SAU Community

R32 Handbuilt Race Radiator

salival

these look hot. but why the frown whilst taking photos?

Heh, I don't smile, much! I dont know to be honest.. was a thursday afternoon.. I must say.. when I got the radiator back from the polishers I *had* to show everyone at work.. was so excited! :mellow:

hah nice work. and a good idea putting the thermo boss in the top instead of the bottom so it turns on earlier.

and lol nice beanie. ya crim :(

I live in my beanie.. If you had ginger hair, you would, too! :mellow:

In reguards to the spal fan.. I would think that's a problem with the fan.. the base should be higher than the blades for that reason.. design flaw?

• 7 months later...

i make use and recomend PWR man.. we will make custom rads fmic or anything to do with ali pretty much :( good prices too.. considering the man hours being put into these works or art.. trust me id know (being a perfectionist owns me :)) ..."engineering the unfair advantage" nufsaid :( www.pwr.com.au

i make use and recomend PWR man.. we will make custom rads fmic or anything to do with ali pretty much :) good prices too.. considering the man hours being put into these works or art.. trust me id know (being a perfectionist owns me :( ) ..."engineering the unfair advantage" nufsaid :D www.pwr.com.au

but if he did then he wont get the all important brag rights :D ...looks sweet man.