SAU Community

Friday Nite Coffee + Sat 21st /22nd Sep 07

53XYN

Hi Guys i know its short notice.. but here it is anyway.. kept getting asked if there was one this week well yes there is .. there is however a change in location as the usual spot is going to be closing down around 5.30pm from 1st october so we are going scouting for a new place

Time : - 6-7pm (Anytime In Between)

Date : - 21st Fri , 22nd Sat

Location - As USUAL coffe club near coles

Most of us will be taking a short walk stroll towards mt gravatt showgrounds to check out this curry thing thats on .. FOOD !!!!

Wack away if your keen to attend.. New commers are encouraged :D we dont bite .. that hard lol

Please put your name below and i will update the list and state weather fri or sat suits you

Havent decided yet what we will be doing later on seems like a Cruise to West End if anyone is keen for both nites and a short drive towards Northside (Location withheald) of course this is for a pic shoot :P

Things to bring...

- Clean Car !...

-Jumper

-Some Loose change for toll etc..

If anyone new wants to join or is unsure of how to get to the location PM me or add me to msn

cheers

Vish

Attendees - FRI Nite

-Devils_Advocate

-53XYN

-Choyda

-Pink32

-MissNiz

-BlackNinja

SAT NITE

-53XYN

-MarkiMark

-Devils_Advocate

-Pink32

-Long33

-Col-GTSX +1

Edited by 53XYN

ill head up on sat nite vish missed u all last weekend but i had to get that damn fm onto the car. we just meeting at the usual spot or have u already found a new coffee joint??? lemmie know chio brothas

I'll be there Friday night.

I'm dying to see Damo's new ride, so i'll most probably be in for friday night! Although i might be in the new daily driver... :thumbsup:

Edited by Miss Niz

Hey guys im out on a shoot with another photographer on Saturday night in the CBD for a work thing and should be finshed by 7pm, interested?

I could swing by with him and take a few shots with you guys! Oh and have a latte of course...

Cant bring the skyline tho as I need the sapce to carry the equiptment so the SS will have to do... :wave:

Sounds like fun guys Cruise and pic shoot will be Sat nite as with the locations described , however i will be posting up pics of everyone who attends tonite

If thats your GTR in your signature Damien then im gonna hump your leg...

Thats soooooooo soooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!

So Vish, im confirming yes for Saturday night, me and a collegue will be there for 7pm and will enjoy a few coffee's and will just go with the flow.

Out shoot finishs at about 6 - 6:30 aparentlly, so we will be ontime (round 6:30-7pm)...

Sat is a bludge day, so I'll wash the car and come out for a cruise finally.

would be nice to see u again, i think u were the guy i met at bp yatla on the way back from the cootha cruise

and we cruised to the spit to meet everyone?

Location - Mt Gravatt

Shop 32, Mt Gravatt Village Shopping Centre

1932 Logan Road

Upper Mt Gravatt Q 4122

is this the coffee shop we usually meet at? u no i dnt no brissy vish lol

hey col yeah we are up for it :P sounds good :thumbsup: great idea heh ..

Darren , no it isnt at the same shop its further up towards city about 3km more from the usual spot i will post a map for you guys tomm morning

opps

this is my bros account lol

Cheers

Vish

P.S Col u wanna hump Choys leg.. humm i think i will beat u to it tonite :D

Edited by GTR_83

would be nice to see u again, i think u were the guy i met at bp yatla on the way back from the cootha cruise

and we cruised to the spit to meet everyone?

Don't think so, haven't been out cruising in a while, but will try to get there tonight.