SAU Community

Next Months Hpi Issue

nuttsHunglow

Hey all as promised Next months HPI has the shownshine artical with pics so dont miss out, It should come with the DVD with the event on it also.

Thanks to all the people who helped get the pics for the artical too. :thumbsup:

I have not seen it yet :P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it's in the new release of HPI. The article was written (and very well, too) by our own Andrew "nuttsHunglow" and features photos from the HPI crew, as well as E_Lu_Shun and a few others.

Good article, if a little short considering how big the day was for SAU-NSW - it was our biggest Show and Shine to date, and probably would have been bigger if it wasn't for cold and the delays due to the wet weather leading up to the original date.

I have not read it yets sorry and I hope all who sent in a pic towrds the artical got a mention.

rememeber there is the Ignition DVD too so if you where alking around on the day you might be on it. I know abo bob is i ran where they wanted to interview for the day grabed him and mad him do it lol

it should be out by thursday at the latest VIC!

I read it last night at Nicks place and let me say I liked it 7 pagers with a few members to be seen in it also some people where mentioned Not going to say who so you will have to get a copy I liked it i thought it was good for the club and also the sponsors.

Oh me too... I parked next to drift spec :P

lol, woooo!!!!! thats ME!!! except i'm not really drift spec anymores... you can call me.... babyzilla...

however, i shouldn't say this, but i took my back seat out two weeks ago and still haven't put it back in... :whistling: