SAU Community

Marques In The Park 2007 November 25th

CeJay

Someone tell Jon how big my BBQ is... welcome to use it, but can only take it if I get a volunteer with a ute and help lift it on and off. Its stainless steel with verrreee thickand heavy SS plates.

If we have to have PL anyway, then perhaps we could apply to sell food on the day.

Sounds like mine. OK scratch that great idea. Who's got a portable BBQ???

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a quick chat to Bruce about this. Looks like we will probably be close to where we were last year. With the celicas and mr2's but instead of being in the horshoe area be closer to the mustangs. The Federal tent with signage is ok. Have been told you cannot sell food to the public as there are already food vendors there, if we want we can setup a BBQ but can only sell the food to sau people etc. Need to make sure the gas bottle if there is one is legal, if not we may end up getting fined by the ACT park rangers. Bruce will be doing up a map a week or so before the event to finalise the areas. Will send an email to Bruce with details of how many are attending, progressively.

NOTE: The sale of food or drinks by clubs to Visitors to Marques in the Park is prohibited without the prior approval of the event director.

Does this mean we can apply for approval? Sounds like we already need Public Liability insurance.

If we want to I could ask but bruce basically said we couldnt since they have a bbq as there were already food vendors there, sounds like we would have to pay for the privilidge.

Hey CeJay!

Inspired by this thread of yours, I put one up on NissanSilvia a little while ago here -

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=261653

The attendance is no where as many as listed here (yet), but was thinking, how about having the silvia's next the skylines on the day? :spank:

Edited by Ecstasy

Hey CeJay!

Inspired by this thread of yours, I put one up on NissanSilvia a little while ago here -

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=261653

The attendance is no where as many as listed here (yet), but was thinking, how about having the silvia's next the skylines on the day? :spank:

Thanks for the link, I posted there. Probably best to contact bruce if NS hasn't been there before as a group. So maybe he can organise a spot for everyone as a group before hand. I think he did say ther would be a nissan/datsun area. We may be all put there so to speak.

CeJay

S T A R 3 3

Baconer

Tuk Tuk

LadyBytes

Bluprint

a20089

mrgilly

Ecstasy

Turismo

zenith13

sigsputnik

Frink

Bullet32

zooee (Rob)

BNR32t

datto260z

Donnan

MANG

stunnd

SL33KY

Psymon

widebody32

sl33py (Ben)

Glenieboy

R33Driftr

IB6UB9

Cars back and i'm in.....

As they say in poker ..

"ALL IN"

CeJay

S T A R 3 3

Baconer

Tuk Tuk

LadyBytes

Bluprint

a20089

mrgilly

Ecstasy

Turismo

zenith13

sigsputnik

Frink

Bullet32

zooee (Rob)

BNR32t

datto260z

Donnan

MANG

stunnd

SL33KY

Psymon

widebody32

sl33py (Ben)

Glenieboy

R33Driftr

IB6UB9

JD-33

-JD

Just uploaded the skyline book, if someone wants to have a look over it and point out anything wrong with it or what needs to be added. That'd be great. Thanks to cef11e for organising it.

skyline_book_rev.doc

Looks Great mate, didn't notice any spelling or any other errors

Maybe at the "Z tune"

Or the older GTR's

other than that its really good.

CeJay

S T A R 3 3

Baconer

Tuk Tuk

LadyBytes

Bluprint

a20089

mrgilly

Ecstasy

Turismo

zenith13

sigsputnik

Frink

Bullet32

zooee (Rob)

BNR32t

datto260z

Donnan

MANG

stunnd

SL33KY

Psymon

widebody32

sl33py (Ben)

Glenieboy

R33Driftr

IB6UB9

JD-33

stinkypoo

Terminal

...and that, ladies and gents, is 30.

30! 30 skylines at the marques in the park! Ah ha ha ha!

CountVonCount.jpg

Edited by sigsputnik