SAU Community

Marques In The Park 2007 November 25th

CeJay

hmmm nook and cranny's are one of the main reasons I like having my car detailed... I would be disappointed too if they weren't done

Shhhh don't tell him I told ya's, but SteadyEddy should be at this event too... he picked up his new Skyline last night and I said he'd better tell you all and "pics or :P"

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw several ppl say they loved their work on here, and they said they have 3 summernats finalists or something, so that also sounded impressive. I'm just getting some small/dings scuffs painted over and overall buff.

I think Details FX is near the Shell servo, maybe there's more than one near there though.

I just saw several ppl say they loved their work on here, and they said they have 3 summernats finalists or something, so that also sounded impressive. I'm just getting some small/dings scuffs painted over and overall buff.

I think Details FX is near the Shell servo, maybe there's more than one near there though.

yeah for detailFX I'm talking about the one in one of those phillip back alley loop things,, it is sorta behind the shell servo (and is up the far left as you enter the loopy road),, The "other" good one im talking about is directly behind the shell servo (i.e. you have to drive into shell to get to it) ..

just fyi: i had the works works done... cut , buff, polish , wax, clay, engine det, etc.. (think was like 270 from memory)

as i said , great work on the main panels,, but nooks and crannies... hmmm (ps they are a credited meguiars place)

anyways , dont wanna hijack this thread by talkin bout detailling :P ... go marquees in the park! :)

Edited by JD-33

Well due to my usual luck, I think you better scrub my name from the list - got rear-ended by some d34d5h1t yesterday :(:);) Rear bumper all pushed in and the bootlid hangs over it bucktooth style now. Rear right guard also not lining up right and scuffs of paint gone. Detailing will have to wait, and I doubt it'll be repaired in time. *sigh*

Yeah insurance said it'll be covered and no excess etc but I've had so much poo happen with this car over the past year that I really didn't need this. Also worried about my neck, I don't *think* I feel anything bad right now, had a minor twinge like you'd expect from a jolt, but I hear bad stuff can crop up weeks later. Gonna get checked out.

Well due to my usual luck, I think you better scrub my name from the list - got rear-ended by some d34d5h1t yesterday :(:);) Rear bumper all pushed in and the bootlid hangs over it bucktooth style now. Rear right guard also not lining up right and scuffs of paint gone. Detailing will have to wait, and I doubt it'll be repaired in time. *sigh*

Oooh thats sad news... I'm sorry to hear and hope you are okay. Were you by any chance travelling to or from work?

I'd love to come... if there's still room!

CeJay

S T A R 3 3

Baconer

Tuk Tuk

LadyBytes

Bluprint

a20089

mrgilly

Ecstasy

Turismo

zenith13

sigsputnik

Frink

Bullet32

zooee (Rob)

BNR32t

datto260z

Donnan

MANG

stunnd

SL33KY

Psymon

widebody32

sl33py (Ben)

Glenieboy

R33Driftr

IB6UB9

JD-33

AdamACT33

CeJay

S T A R 3 3

Baconer

Tuk Tuk

LadyBytes

Bluprint

a20089

mrgilly

Ecstasy

Turismo

zenith13

sigsputnik

Frink

Bullet32

zooee (Rob)

BNR32t

datto260z

Donnan

MANG

stunnd

SL33KY

Psymon

widebody32

Glenieboy

R33Driftr

IB6UB9

JD-33

AdamACT33

sry to hear about the car ben.

Updated list. Plenty of room left :thumbsup:

Anymore info on the BBQ?

Car is not ready yet. I am out :thumbsup:

CeJay

S T A R 3 3

Baconer

Tuk Tuk

LadyBytes

Bluprint

a20089

mrgilly

Ecstasy

Turismo

zenith13

sigsputnik

Frink

Bullet32

zooee (Rob)

datto260z

Donnan

MANG

stunnd

SL33KY

Psymon

widebody32

Glenieboy

R33Driftr

IB6UB9

JD-33

AdamACT33

Car is not ready yet. I am out :)

CeJay

S T A R 3 3

Baconer

Tuk Tuk

LadyBytes

Bluprint

a20089

mrgilly

Ecstasy

Turismo

zenith13

sigsputnik

Frink

Bullet32

zooee (Rob)

datto260z

Donnan

MANG

stunnd

SL33KY

Psymon

widebody32

Glenieboy

R33Driftr

IB6UB9

JD-33

AdamACT33

my mate and I are bringing our dr30s we hope to do a before and after thing

mine isnt modified and his is and its immaculate should be good fun hope youse all say gday when you see us. :)

We're a friendly bunch, I wouldn't mind having a good look over a dr30, never seen a proper one before, certainly look good in pics.

BTW does anyone want to bring a BBQ to cook some stuff? It was raised last friday, so far no ones put a hand forward. BTW Bullet32 can you get back to me re my pm, I havent heard from you yet, thx.

Attending

CeJay

S T A R 3 3

Baconer

Tuk Tuk

LadyBytes

Bluprint

a20089

mrgilly

Ecstasy

Turismo

zenith13