SAU Community

Marques In The Park 2007 November 25th

CeJay

Put me back down as a maybe, I've been given a partial leave pass from the missus it just depends when I want to use it.

I can't bring a BBQ, but if I come I'll probably be the only one who can fit it in the boot of their car, so I can help with transport of said BBQ if that helps anyone.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be towing the datto out depending on how i go in the next few weeks, so i may have the back of the troopie to put one. If the datto doesnt work and i cant be bothered towing, i definately will have it.

We're a friendly bunch, I wouldn't mind having a good look over a dr30, never seen a proper one before, certainly look good in pics.

BTW does anyone want to bring a BBQ to cook some stuff? It was raised last friday, so far no ones put a hand forward. BTW Bullet32 can you get back to me re my pm, I havent heard from you yet, thx.

Attending

CeJay

S T A R 3 3

Baconer

Tuk Tuk

LadyBytes

Bluprint

a20089

mrgilly

Ecstasy

Turismo

zenith13

sigsputnik

Frink

Bullet32

zooee (Rob)

datto260z

Donnan

MANG

stunnd

SL33KY

Psymon

widebody32

Glenieboy

R33Driftr

IB6UB9

JD-33

AdamACT33

dragangtrs + mate

SteadyEddie

Yeah CeJay - I'll be there.....as long as I get my Alarm worked out :laughing-smiley-014: We kept the neighbours up last night!!and the guys armed it on me last night (Well, maybe it was me pushing all the buttons!!! :happy: ) and I'm too scared to go open a door this morning!!!! ;)

Edited by SteadyEddie

Sent an email to bruce, at this stage it looks like there will be around 50 nissans, from SAU, r31 club and nissansilvia.com. So the organisers hopefully will set aside an area of that size for us on the day. So everyone show up!!! :yes: nah, i know some people will end up not coming due to one issue or another, but that's to be expected >_<

Big Group Photo is always good :rofl:. R33Drifter should be bringing a nissan flag as well.

At this stage Micheals bringing the Federal tent (once again if you need a hand setting it up Micheal pm me.)

Jon(a2089) is getting the Banner of Shell.

I'll see if I can bring a portable table, small one.

Bring your own Chairs.

Also unless someones bringing a BBQ I'm not worrying about it, since not much interest has been expressed in it. Would probably have PL issues as well, since we are not an official club.

If I've forgotten anything let me know.

NS.com and R31forum cars will be in the same nissan area, from what Bruce Said. Will confirm what area we've actually been allocated.

Just received a map from bruce. Looks like I'll be there early lol. Looks like we're in with the WRX suzuki japanese section.

see pic. Doesn't look there will be much shade where we are.

Btw if im setting up at the park in the morning can someone take car of all the cars turning up at the futsal carpark, not a big thing to do. Just so people aren't wondering who to talk to while they are there in the morning before the cruise.

post-31118-1195074479_thumb.jpg

Ok, I'm going to go past John Knight Park this Sunday to have a squiz at how much room we've got.

I might take a photo or 2 so we could maybe discuss how we're going to arrange ourselves when we get there.

Just received a map from bruce. Looks like I'll be there early lol. Looks like we're in with the WRX suzuki japanese section.

see pic. Doesn't look there will be much shade where we are.

Btw if im setting up at the park in the morning can someone take car of all the cars turning up at the futsal carpark, not a big thing to do. Just so people aren't wondering who to talk to while they are there in the morning before the cruise.

post-31118-1195074479_thumb.jpg

That's the exact same layout as the last year's. In fact it's the same map.

No shades where it says Skyline. Shades are where the corollas are.

agreed. the suzuki boys will say that their area is along the tree line in the shade, and we'll be where we were last year. but thats cool, we'll just throw up our marquee and banner up in front of them so nobody will see them.... hehehe