SAU Community

Crotch Rocket

TimChtrEvo

I see your V10 Viper based Sturgis 10...

and raise you a V12 BMW bike

bmw_v12_bike.jpg

http://paultan.org/archives/2006/04/30/hms...-dragster-bike/

sturgis_10.jpg

Here's a better pic, the bike in the background is a harley for size comparison. Looks like a dragster chassis with a Viper engine crammed into it.

To call that rediculous or ludicrouse is still no comprehension of how out of this planet that is. The amount of tourque those engines have would never be able to be kept in control the wheels would continuosly lose traction into a wild spin my brother V rod does all the time.

A late model Sports bike these days weighs about 170 kg with a up to 190 hp. more power than wight they just raise the front wheel but I do not believe the bikes above would and if it did you would be in trouble as when th wheel comes back down the frame and forks could handle the impact.

These bikes above are show bikes and are amazing at that they are normally operational to ride on and off the trailor as the turning circle on them would be like a double bogie semi.

On the other hand a late model sports bike is another issue all together :P:(

DV00044.jpg

DV00035.jpg

Image0412-1921CVBS12.jpg

Image0412-1924CVBS14.jpg

894A2644Web-1.gif

OH I miss my bike :P:verymad::wacko: :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Keeping the front wheel on the ground wouldn't be the biggest problem with any of these but stopping the torque-reaction throwing you into oncoming traffic or simply body-slamming you into the bitumen definitely would be!!