SAU Community

To Sell Or To Mod My Crashed Gtr

B34ST_GTR

yeah i got a new lower control arm when i got it fixed and also got the wheels aligned but still pulls a bit not sure why i totaly replaced all of the suspension on that side so maybe its the steering rack didnt check that

Not the whole rack, the rack end and tie rod end. Could be a slight bend in there.

Also what castor bushes do you have? Are they adjustable? Are you 100% sure they are fitted correctly?

Tom, have you not got new tyres yet?

Tom, have you not got new tyres yet?

No, These ones aren't too bad, there is a little bit of inside wear on the right front but thats it.

I am scouting Nengun and contemplating whether to get 4 wheels in 1 hit and suffer a $200+ import tax or just 2 now and order 2 in a few weeks to save on the tax. If I order all 4 now I will have them in time for the Xmas cruise...... Dilema.

Not the whole rack, the rack end and tie rod end. Could be a slight bend in there.

Also what castor bushes do you have? Are they adjustable? Are you 100% sure they are fitted correctly?

i know that my tie rod ends are leaking could that have anything to do with it? i think i just have stock castor bushes so i dont think that they are adjustable but am not sure

Would probably need to have a look at it some time. Something is not right :D

yeah there is always something not right with cars im struggling at the moment to find funds for insurance, stupid insurance companies *shakes fist*