SAU Community

Garages That Do 4-wheel Aligning

noisia

wondering if anyone knows a garage or garages who is capable of doing 4 wheel aligning around the ozzy park to wangara area. i been to wilkinson's suspension previously and its just a bit to far away for me to work around work and dropping the car off.

cheers guys

im confused on why your searching for who can do 4 wheel aligning? i mean I used to do wheel alignments and with the electronic method in order to be able to do the front wheels you needed sensors on the rear wheels in turn give you a front and rear end result which will display camber, toe and caster on each corner of the car

so by saying that im confused on why it would be hard to find a 4 wheel aligner? unless your looking for reputable ones.

Edited by BANGN

im confused on why your searching for who can do 4 wheel aligning? i mean I used to do wheel alignments and with the electronic method in order to be able to do the front wheels you needed sensors on the rear wheels in turn give you a front and rear end result which will display camber, toe and caster on each corner of the car

so by saying that im confused on why it would be hard to find a 4 wheel aligner? unless your looking for reputable ones.

I think it was more of a "who is reputable".

People ask for a 4 wheel alignment as there are still some shops out there who chuck the heads on the front, set the toe and send it on the way without a concern for camber and castor. You and i know better, however people are just asking for the best alignment so they ask for a 4 wheel.

In this particular case Joel asked for a 4 wheel alignment as he knew the front and the rear needed setting up so all though the term used may not 100% correct, its a term everyone knows and understands. :(