SAU Community

Garages That Do 4-wheel Aligning

noisia

Unfortunately we cant do wheel alignments on Saturday Morning due to only being open for 4 hours and we run minimum number of staff....so we just dont have the time to spend on wheel alignments. :D

Where abouts do you work? Is it possible to drop it of in a morning and pick it up in the afternoon?

If there is a way we can help, we will do what we can.

ohh damn!!! hmmm ill see what i can organise.. work in Burswood and i drive a comapny car so its a little hard, skyline is weekend car lol...

if i were to bring it in in the morning first thing, is it something i can wait for, or do you prefer to have the car there for a while?

Yeah i can book a time first thing in the morning (8.15) to get it sorted while you wait.

We just need to pick a day thats convenient for you, and im not already booked. Best to give me as much notice as possible. :D

pretty sure my car has had the most wheel alignments out of any skyline

highly recommend WA suspensions or West cost Wheels :P

Karl, even though i wheel aligned your car myself, i dont think it will help your tyre wear alot :blink: (you know what i mean)

just had my car wheel aligned by my dads friend at peddars (cannington)...

They did a four wheel alignment on mine. Did a good job as well.

They also gave my suspension a check on their machine. Good to know they are in good nick. no money to rebuild them atm!! haha..

Any Pedders Store will be able to help you out they can all do 4 Wheel Alignments Proberly :P

Ya ur probably right..

But i only went to this one since the owner is friends with my dad. =)

That way i know my car will be looked after :)