SAU Community

Calder - Wrx Club Sprint - Sun Oct 14

Bec

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The current forecast is for showers, does the event still go ahead as normal if it rains?

Never been to a sprint before when the weather has been dodgy, thats why I'm asking.

Thanks

The current forecast is for showers, does the event still go ahead as normal if it rains?

Never been to a sprint before when the weather has been dodgy, thats why I'm asking.

Thanks

Hey mate, i went to the one at the start of the year... it was very wet and it still went ahead.

They placed 'guide' cones on the corner coming onto the straight and half way down the straight as it was so damn slippery.

It was fun in parts and a bit crazy in others.

Cheers.

Was good to get out there today. That grey 32 GTR was a surprise! has it got a time around sandown?? bit of bad luck for a few of the skylines. Troy, the more i replay that lose the more i love it. Top catch. Another freak thing to break at the track. puncturing a fuel tank with alloy hose. you should have kept it as a souveneer..

Was good to get out there today. That grey 32 GTR was a surprise! has it got a time around sandown?? bit of bad luck for a few of the skylines.

Yep, that grey R32 GTR did a 1:19.2 at Sandown last WRX round, and it went into the 60's today...

I hate NA GTR's.... :domokun:

spewing i missed your runs Jack - got there too late....but not too late to see Troy's adventures :domokun:

You didn't miss out on much, I only did 1 lap...

Oh well it was good for 3rd place in the club championship....