SAU Community

Tsukuba Race Prep (all Finished, Some Vids & Pics ) !

giant

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what i want to know is what the hell is: "It's got good rotation"... hmm is it a helicopter? or does it do great 360s at every corner entrance. I'm sure my car has too much rotation.

haha - in that case my car has god rotation too - done its fair share of 180s and 360s :w00t:

cya guys! off in the morning, hopefully will be able to get online and tell ya how its going and maybe some pics while there!

thanks cam hope to catch up with ya soon.

fingers crossed all will be good! i know my liver is ready to go and my tonsils are gone for faster beer delivery! :rofl::rofl:

thanks again for the support!

russ

Edited by giant

cya guys! off in the morning, hopefully will be able to get online and tell ya how its going and maybe some pics while there!

thanks cam hope to catch up with ya soon.

fingers crossed all will be good! i know my liver is ready to go and my tonsils are gone for faster beer delivery! :rofl::rofl:

thanks again for the support!

russ

all the best guys...good luck

not much update. Got to tokyo last night. got to my hotel. realised it's kick ass. had a shower, walked up to my favourite ramen place in roppongi, had some shio ramen, tamago and gyoza and a nice frosty sapporo beer. strolled back to the hotel and practically passed out in bed for a solid 9 hr sleep. just about to head out for the day. :worship: some shopping to do.

Hey all Nismo festival today was awsome the new gtr is an awsome machine and the new GTR race car is pure sex on wheels the boys pick the car up tommorrow and we are all heading to tskuba and they have organized a dyno session for tuesday to check all is good.And then hopefully hand some japanese their ass's on thursday.Will upload a few pics from the nismo fetival and Tskuba when i get a chance.

what i want to know is what the hell is: "It's got good rotation"... hmm is it a helicopter? or does it do great 360s at every corner entrance. I'm sure my car has too much rotation.

If I was a betting man, Id guess he's saying it has good turn-in. Either that or he's saying it has good acceleration/revs easily. With the power it has, and the fact it looked ordinary on the track through the corners Id say he was refering to the engine revving easily more then its handling.