SAU Community

My House Was Just Ram Raided

kalel

thats why i sleep with 3 sharp as swards, metel base ball bat, and a jaggard sharp broken raw iron lamp all under my bed plus always carry a flick in my handbag. I recon i would go crazy if i saw someone outside, id be wilding the fkn things at them, helps having a bikie in the family as well. :( your poor mum. I feel for her as well. If i saw someone doing that i would have lobbed a brick at the car. I think if anyone else sees something suspicious make it obvious you are getting their plates.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS. What suburb did this happen in? Perhaps we should start logging incidents ourselves on this website and see if we can't find any patterns...

we should post all suspious shit up under a forum and keep eyes out for strange cars/people acting weird around our areas and post it up in the hope that we can prevent things like this from happening cause all these thefts would have to be done by the same groups of people.. and hopefully we can catch em and make an example of them

hrmmm britz! you must have a lot of hands to use all those weapons at once =P

but man i'm next door to woodville! and the area next to me is full of die hard ferals that do this shit for the hell of it!

thats why i sleep with 3 sharp as swards, metel base ball bat, and a jaggard sharp broken raw iron lamp all under my bed plus always carry a flick in my handbag. I recon i would go crazy if i saw someone outside, id be wilding the fkn things at them, helps having a bikie in the family as well. :( your poor mum. I feel for her as well. If i saw someone doing that i would have lobbed a brick at the car. I think if anyone else sees something suspicious make it obvious you are getting their plates.

lol you know you could never use any of those items unless they had something the same or more life threatening... ie a gun.

you'd end up in jail urself and ur bikie relative would be passing you cigarettes at visiting time

lol you know you could never use any of those items unless they had something the same or more life threatening... ie a gun.

you'd end up in jail urself and ur bikie relative would be passing you cigarettes at visiting time

well i wouldnt go outside confronting them with nothing... I know the laws about self defence are pretty poor. It pays to carry something just in case.

shit sorry to hear hope your mums ok

no car is worth sacrificing your civil liberties for, let them take it insurance will get you a new one

would you rather be in hospital breathing through tubes within an inch of your live BUT at least you have your skyline or

have complete health family is ok and they can have your skyline insurance will get you a new one

Thats not good to hear Dan.[

quote name=Madaz' date='1 Oct 2007, 03:07 PM' post='3383026]

shit sorry to hear hope your mums ok

no car is worth sacrificing your civil liberties for, let them take it insurance will get you a new one

would you rather be in hospital breathing through tubes within an inch of your live BUT at least you have your skyline or

have complete health family is ok and they can have your skyline insurance will get you a new one

yeah thats what it comes down to at the end of the day a car can be replaced easy enough (pending insurance company)

was just talking with my neighbour who owns a skyline and he said that he reckons 13 have been stolen around the western suburbs in the last week. I don't know what his intel is like but just a heads up. He thinks there might be a gang going around hunting for them.

There are easier ways to steal a car, i believe they may have thought there was something else worthwhile stealing. I mean you did describe your house as a compound, so they may have got their wires crossed. Your neighbour has a skyline parked on the street, so why bother goin for yours thats locked up more securely. Not knockin you mate, just these crims might have had a different agenda so be careful.

omfg that is just insane :( the extremes people will go to, to get skylines these days seems to be getting worse and worse....

Glad to hear the chumps didn't get your car and everyones ok :)

omfg that is just insane :( the extremes people will go to, to get skylines these days seems to be getting worse and worse....

Glad to hear the chumps didn't get your car and everyones ok :)

Yeah, extremes. U said it... I want to make a video for Australias Funniest Home videos.... basically I put the car thieves in a bunny suit and let loose a pack of dobermanns... then i'll put the Benny Hill theme music in and loop the tape at twice the speed.

Think i'd win? Seems to be lacking the cherry on top.... needs something MORE to be classic.. maybe get a ride on lawnmower or two.... dunno how to use them but lawnmowers are always cool. Twice that if theyre ride on.

-D