SAU Community

My House Was Just Ram Raided

kalel

Yeah, extremes. U said it... I want to make a video for Australias Funniest Home videos.... basically I put the car thieves in a bunny suit and let loose a pack of dobermanns... then i'll put the Benny Hill theme music in and loop the tape at twice the speed.

Think i'd win? Seems to be lacking the cherry on top.... needs something MORE to be classic.. maybe get a ride on lawnmower or two.... dunno how to use them but lawnmowers are always cool. Twice that if theyre ride on.

-D

ahaha that actually made me giggle :(

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is possible they were after something else, I would never rule it out 100% cos I don't what they were thinking or if they even were thinking. My Nieghbour usually parks his at the rear of his place in a locked garage, but sometimes leaves on the street for prolonged periods which I think is just asking for trouble. It is hard to say definitively what's up cos you don't know how long they had been casing the place for. who knows. All I know is if they come back when I am there they will get a very rude shock when I walk out my room with my sword.

ahaha that actually made me giggle :P

I figured out the cherry on top. In one of the Jackie Chans movies he runs over the bad dudes in a Hovercraft.

Now all we need right, is someone to lend us a big oval or golf course, we bait the place with our skylines and as soon as a dude tries to steal one, we grab him and run him over in a hovercraft.

That and a hovercraft. Pst me if u can lend me a hovercraft.

Ty

-Dohmar