SAU Community

Unofficial Gor Cruise #3

cheez

Hey guys,

BACK AFTER POPULAR DEMAND....

after much talk with people on other cruises, and the fact that every1 on the GOR asked when i was gonna organise another one, i have done some searching through my schedule to find some time to organise another one. I have found what would be an awesome date for the cruise, now just to get the people there.

#1 gor cruise - 28cars

#2 gor cruise - 67cars

#3 gor cruise - dont know... maybe 100+ cars

one thing that will be guarenteed is the drive home from apollo bay will be back through winchelsea and the mountain area, regardless of weather. on GOR #2 i opted for the return along the Gor due to approaching bad weather possibly hitting the area, so this time i have decided its a guarenteed return that way, definite.

Date: 25TH NOV 07

CB Radio: for those with CB radios, we will be using Ch 14.

Time: Meet 9:30am (servo on ring road near avalon) departure for GOR: 10:30am

IF YOU WILL BE RUNNING LATE ON THE DAY PLEASE MSG ME OR CALL ME ON 0423 089 477 AND I WILL WAIT FOR YOU, WITHIN A REASONABLE PERIOD OF TIME. LIKE 10-15MINS.

Time Estimations:

>Meet point to Anglesea - 1hr

>Angelsea to Apollo Bay - 1hr

>Apollo Bay to Meet point - 1.5hrs to 2hrs

Distance we will cover:

Meet to Apollo Bay - 170km approx.

Apollo Bay to Meet point - 125km approx (based on winchelsea return route)

What to Bring:

Full tank of fuel.

There will be places to re-fuel on the trip, the meet point in the morning, a service station opposite our first stop point & a servo in apollo bay during a lunch break

Route/Stops:

Meet @ Little river servo. see map below

post-31466-1191308640_thumb.jpg

take princess fwy, torquay rd/surf coast hwy to Anglesea (1st stop- 15mins) see map below.

post-31466-1191308673_thumb.jpg

take Gor to Apollo bay (2nd stop - photo on pier, and 45mins to 1 hr to have some food and re-fuel)

post-31466-1191308652_thumb.jpg

return to little river servo via whicelsea. I will also have a small discussion with all involved while we are in Apollo bay, the return route may even be back along the GOR. we will vote on the exact return route.

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SAU CRUISE. THERE IS NO ACCIDENT POLICY OR ANYTHING TO COVER ANY HICCUPS ALONG THE WAY. IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOUR WILL WARRANT YOU TO BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE CRUISE. WE ARE THERE TO GO FOR A CRUISE, NOT SHOW OFF HOW BIG A BURNOUT WE CAN DO.

any questions please pm me.

hope to see many car there.

cheers

Daniel

People Coming:

cheez

dilmah

engo

Ricey

TOYGTR

SRZILLA + kevind (1 car)

R33GOD

abu

ashneel

bluey33

Mizzi

Skyhighr33

GUUBEY + 1

black_gtst

htial

OrionS15

voox

leighzor

B-rad33 + 5

GTS_Kid

Lil_Lucky

33Drifta

ICER33 + 2

R33SilverS2

Bubble

Ricey

7K_R32_Please

drift32sedan

cjpwrx

basti + 1

rodmonsta

catnalb

russo1 + 2

josh33

GTS4-32

rushs

god

Edited by cheez

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey chezze make it the weekend later as ill be back in melb for holidays then (wwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot :laughing-smiley-014: )

should come tho if it is a week later

Damn it!! :(

Will miss this again as the SAU VIC club will be up in Shepparton, doing a motorkhana event (DECA), for the weekend.

The following weekend (08/12/07) SAU VIC will also have their annual Xmas Show N' Shine/BBQ.

Have a good one :whoops:

I know i will :)

alrite guys ill start to generate a list of the cars that are coming, since sau vic has stuff on that weekend and the following, would anybody be interested in a date change to either the week before, (25 nov) or 2 weeks later (dec 16). just a side thought

VOTE FOR YOUR DATE THAT U WANT, MAJORITY WILL HAVE IT

Edited by cheez

hey all, i have never been on a cruise b4... can anyone go.. or how does it work??.. sounds stupid but just not sure.. but if its possible would be down for sure.. (love the gor)

hey all, i have never been on a cruise b4... can anyone go.. or how does it work??.. sounds stupid but just not sure.. but if its possible would be down for sure.. (love the gor)

any car is welcome to come along, its not skyline specific eiether, so yeh, any model, any make but just so we are clear, going from the last cruise, majority of cars were skylines.