Unofficial Gor Cruise #3

cheez

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me know pre-meet details on MSN man!

Don't want to cruise like a loner ;) lol

ye no worries. for you to go to the pre meet youu will be passing my house so just come over and we will go

i thought the date's not confirmed yet... hmm... what date to vote for... doesn't realy matter to me.

yeah i know....but the more people that vote for the 25th, the more certain its gonna be on that date...

i must use my mind to alter everyone's decision re the date

:D:glare:

ah f**k.....i got my mates bux weekend - 23rd - 25th...maaaaaaan...i wont be able to drive down for sure!

Hey bud, heres the perfect solution......get your mate so trashed that he passes out, then tie him to your car (maybe the roof)

so that way you are still spending time with him and hes still having a wild time........!!!!

wat do you think? lol :laughing-smiley-014:

Yeah i'm in 100%!. Would like 25th of Nov aswell, but don't really mind...aslong as the weathers good, but i could always bring out the gtr!

May also have several others that will come along aswell, depending on date chosen.

Hey bud, heres the perfect solution......get your mate so trashed that he passes out, then tie him to your car (maybe the roof)

so that way you are still spending time with him and hes still having a wild time........!!!!

wat do you think? lol :laughing-smiley-014:

ahahahhaha....good idea...but problem: that means i would have to strap atleast 7 guys (there maybe more) to the roof man......we will see though...the last bux party that went for 3 days - i was totally fked up for a week! (and that was not from drinking...just lack of sleep over the 3 days)

ahahahhaha....good idea...but problem: that means i would have to strap atleast 7 guys (there maybe more) to the roof man......we will see though...the last bux party that went for 3 days - i was totally fked up for a week! (and that was not from drinking...just lack of sleep over the 3 days)

You might have to get a bigger car.......hahaha. fair enough well it was worth a shot a! lol

have a good one. :P

just got myself a set of 19's for my line guys, cant wait to try them out on the gor. watching house and prison break so ill update the list soon.

just got myself a set of 19's for my line guys, cant wait to try them out on the gor. watching house and prison break so ill update the list soon.

Hey Daniel, got ur sms, somethings wrong with my fone tonight lol cant send out sms's

PM me piks yeah :P

-Ferah