SAU Community

Unofficial Gor Cruise #3

cheez

oh so he sends Ferah pictures message's of his new shoes for his line

but wont come past my joint to show me

slack c**t...

LoL u have it all wrong LMAO

My friend might be buying Daniels old rims, so i asked him to PM me some piks 4 her...

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah i'm in 100%!. Would like 25th of Nov aswell, but don't really mind...aslong as the weathers good, but i could always bring out the gtr!

May also have several others that will come along aswell, depending on date chosen.

I still haven't seen your 33 :P

list updated.

pav: got held up up, thats y i couldnmt make it.

ferah: will send u a pm when i get home from work. (ur friend saw them on the last gor cruise tho?)

25th is leading, poll will stay on until mondy 15th october, u have another 10days to vote for your preferred date

come on guys....for the emsta's sake change the date to 2nd or 16th of dec....

I COMMAND Y'ALL TO VOTE FOR THOSE DATES!! ;) :sorcerer:

I think we should start bribeing everyone emsta so they dont have it on the 25th... i bake pretty good brownies :(

Hey all, kevind's daughter here...i came on the recent Sorrento cruise in dad's GTR...also went on the GOR cruise in my brother's Pulsar (SRZILLA)...had an awsome time with both ofcorse

so i was excited to hear that another GOR cruise had been organised so this time i could go in dad's car on the twisties :) BUT the 25th of november is the day i fly to the sunshine coast with

the mother for a weeks holiday after exams finish and the 25th looks like the most popular day...

I reckon it should be on the 2nd Dec: 1) Because it will officially be summer!

2) Another week may give some people the chance to go if they cant also make it on the 25th

3) More time until the cruise so techincally there could be more cars!

Oh and if its on the 2nd i'll be able to go aswel :D (thats really the main reason)

Thanks

Lauren

I think we should start bribeing everyone emsta so they dont have it on the 25th... i bake pretty good brownies :(

+1 for the free brownies :yes:

+1

:D

dodgey bastard - i know what u did :thumbsup:

hey dan i might be able to do the 12 of jan just got to conferm when i go back to work please make it so i can come.

altho the car may be in the work shope getting tuned after new cam, gtr fuel pump, 440cc injectors, and ecu go in