Unofficial Gor Cruise #3

cheez

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who wants to pay for my new car to come over on the boat so I can join in the fun? I say we start a donation thread! Do it, I dare ya! Ill even give you a ride, mmmmmmm stroker goooooooooodness

Edited by ardie

c'mon 2nd of december!! i'll be sad if i cant go...i might even cry :thumbsup:

so theres no confusion...im kevind's daughter, i felt left out so i made my own profile...obviously i dont have a car yet so its just dad's taxi for now... pretty good taxi if u ask me...

i live on the coast and the closer you get to the xmas and new year period the more traffic and police there will be on the GOR, this will mean a slower than normal trip.

i would say your better off with the earlier time cause its a nightmare down there over summer. also you should plan the return route a little better this time. we came back the back way last time and it was mad!! best drive i have had in a long time.

anyways just a thought. i will probably be there either way

POLL IS NOW CLOSED. DATE CONFIRMED AS 25HT NOV. SORRY TO THOSE THAT CANT MAKE IT THAT DAY.

RETURN ROUTE WILL BE BACK WAY DEFINITLY, DOESNT MATTER WHAT THE WEATHER IS LIKE.

POST UP IF YOU ARE COMING

If evos are allowed to come then please put me down for a yes ;)

yeh i got no problems with evos being there its open to all cars and all models.

list updated too