Unofficial Gor Cruise #3

cheez

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cruise is tomoz guys. looking to be some awesome weather, wash ur babies and see you all at either the pre meet or main meet points.

just to confirm, its gor to apollo bay and then back through winchelsea. we will NOT take the gor back regardless of the weather.

sorry for not expressing interest before hand, but i actually just got my car finished and on the road today...ill see you guys tomorow at the chaddy meet then main meet :D hope im welcomed...cars been off the rd for a lil getting some goodies in mmmm teinnn coilovers, strut bar, gauges, dash upgrades, some more bling under hood, mmm too much to mention lol....id love to test these teins out :dry:

Sorry people... ...Not going to be able to make it now... ...Moving house... ...Tomorrow is all the heavy stuff... ...The TV being a must... ...Can't play Xbox without the TV... :dry:

Weather looks great... ...have fun...

Lucky you got going before this lot or it could have been a bit painful! :yes:

Sorry I could not make it as I already have the pain of a freekin kidney stone! :teehee:

Great Ocean Road 75 Years Celebration Tour

25 November 07 More HERE

40 vintage cars participating in the Great Ocean Road 75 Years Celebration Tour left Melbourne today on a 4 day tour that will finish at Portland, Victoria.

They are re-enacting the original Great Ocean Road opening tour of 1932. Organisers had hoped to secure some vehicle entries from the original tour, but none could be found.

The cars departed the Automotive Centre of Excellence, Docklands, at 11am, after Mr Tim Pallas, the Minister for Roads, waved the Australian flag to start the re-enactment tour that is celebrating the history of Victoria’s greatest and most-spectacular scenic road.

The Great Ocean Road 75 Years Celebration Tour is sponsored by VACC, with all proceeds going to Retina Australia.

51.jpg

Hey guys it was good to see you guys at the meet, sorry couldnt cruise with you had other matters to attend to, but maybe next time. Weather looked like it held up in the end, make sure you post some pics, oh yeah dont forget to edit plates...