SAU Community

50mm Alloy Radiator

fatz

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first guy who got one... and possibly have a radiator fetish that i just found out about wrote this about them

"Yep, and all going well it will have it's first track test this weekend. The car was running mid/high 90 degree temps on the track previously. I am hoping to see low 90's, hot enough to keep the oil clean and cool enough to keep me happy.

Some specs on the core. They are twin core not triple, but the cores are about 10mm wider each so the same effect as three rows (maybe better, less space is wasted between rows) The fin pitch is about the same as the stock core but the tube pitch is finer. There are ten extra tubes per row.

So the tubes are about 50% bigger between the two rows as the stock core and there are 25% more tubes. They should be a significant boost in cooling."

it has mounting holes for the shroud

untill i trial fit one i cant confirm 100% but the supplier says it does

mine have all been custom fit

Oh ok thanks for that.

Let me know when you have a definite answer, as I would be keen on one as long as it sits exactly like stock radiator. :w00t:

Thanks,

Abu

ok for starters they are only 45mm thick, not 50mm. the top tanks are 50mm but the core is 45mm.

The R32 and s13 (CA only) are only 32mm thick

All radiators suit gtr and gtst models accordingly

And there is absolutley no way you cant be making money off these, we are the SA distributor for these radiators. We have them in stock too for adelaide customers and if you wanted to check quality and they wont dissapoint

I just though you should get your facts straight.