SAU Community

Playstation 3! For Sale Or Trade + Cash For Rb25

vitz_n1

Hey guys, i have a brand new Playstation 3 for sale with 2 new games and 2 controllers.

I just won it as a prize through work and dont really play games so figure i could use the money on my car :P

I havnt actually got it yet, so i have no photos but it looks like a box with a ps3 picture on it. Ill be collecting it in the next day or two. It is one of those bundle packs they have, i think the games are resistance and some other racing one.

They retail for around the $1000 + mark

Ill let it go for $850 firm.

Any questions, please feel free to call me 0422 034 450, or PM me.

Cheers - Ryan

Edited by vitz_n1

that ps3 is a 'povo-pack' version

i think this guy is sellint he original full featured one

Your wrong Wang Chung - The $699 version isnt a POVO PACK.... It is the lastest version of the PS3, which features new capabilities that allow you to upgrade certain firmwares you previously couldn't....Improved Blu-Ray and a 40gb... (its normally 60gb), but no one needs that much...

I would rather pay $699 for a console with 20gb's less, instead of paying his $850....Rip off to the max.

Good luck with your sale.

Cheers.

Your wrong Wang Chung - The $699 version isnt a POVO PACK.... It is the lastest version of the PS3, which features new capabilities that allow you to upgrade certain firmwares you previously couldn't....Improved Blu-Ray and a 40gb... (its normally 60gb), but no one needs that much...

I would rather pay $699 for a console with 20gb's less, instead of paying his $850....Rip off to the max.

Cheers

The $699 is in some ways a "povo pack", it has 40gb instead of 60gb and some versions with 80gb.

It only has 2 usb ports instead of 4,it has no memory card reader and is not backwards compatible for ps2 games. But still good for the money. :(

Cheers.

Mate, if i wanted your input on the price i would have asked for it.

Take your opinion elsewhere.

Oh, and just for the record, please post a contact email/name/number for the ps3 with 2 games and 2 controllers for $699 so the people that are after one can go get it from them and not get "ripped off to the max"!!!!!!!!

Mine is brand new, ill even provide a purchase receipt for $950

so piss off and pay your $699 for for the smaller hard drive version, and enjoy paying $240 for 2 games! plus an extra controller. by my calculations that is well in excess of $950+ ........ $850 is cheaper mate!

ANNDD... this is the newest release PS3 getting released this week!!!

I also will be picking one up for $500 at GAME so $850 is fairly steep considering you wont use it anyway.

Please don't post this in my for sale thread.

How does this sound.....

PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE A PS2 AND 10 GAMES, CHECK OUT MY PS3 FOR SALE!!

Cause if you DO have PS2 and 10 games id clearly be ripping you off!

Now, please only post if your interested in my PS3 for $850 cause its not changing!

I just won it as a prize through work and dont really play games so figure i could use the money on my car
Mine is brand new, ill even provide a purchase receipt for $950

Wrecked

BTW, this is public forum, everyone is just looking out for each other, CHILL

I reckon its a good price for what your selling it with. i dont know why people are complaining...

POV PS3 = $699

40gb HDD

2 USB ports

no memory card reader

not backwards compatibilty

no extra controller

no games

Vitz n1's PS3 = $850

60GB HDD

4 USB ports

Memory card reader

Backwards compatibilty

extra controller

2 games

Games cost what? $80-$120? extra controller would cost say $50?

ummmm... for an extra $151 i think id buy this PS3...

Good luck with the sale mate.

P.S. just wondering why you have a purchase receipt if you won it at work? or did they provide the receipt for warranty reasons?

Edited by SKYLVIA

I paid 1200 for a PS3 with 3 games brand new (60 gig version with Resistance, Fight Night and Motorstorm).

$850 is a very good price. The $699 version also does not have wireless capability, something that was a must for me

since i got it mainly to play online. If you put it up on ebay it should sell within a few days. GL

Edited by lazar

P.S. just wondering why you have a purchase receipt if you won it at work? or did they provide the receipt for warranty reasons?

I actually won david jones vouchers and want to turn them into cash as i want to do an rb25 conversion. i figured PS3 would be easy to sell so i have one on order as they sold out and a new model is being released which ill be picking up this week

OR i am after an RB25 so i will trade PS3 +cash your way for either RB25 and/or RB25 gearbox.....