Allure Mini Meet And Mini Cruise!

DNGRUS

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is the weekend that alot of awsomeeeeee cars will be racing at phillip island. evo's, skylines, 300'z, list goes on...you guys should cruise down there and have a gun of a day...awsome cruise down to phillip island and you get to watch some great cars battling it out...some cars are racing from this forum aswelll...

i went to the nissan nationals held not long ago and it was seriously one of the best days ever...

not trying to ruin the cruise, but i wanted to come on this cruise but i want to go to phillip island to watch the guns go at it...just thought it would be awsome to have this cruise go there etc...i would definatly be in if you decide that...

this is the link for that event on this forum... http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/t187095.html

hey ferah ill probably come to this, what time do u think youll all leave image auto for the cruise? cos i probably wont make it to maccas cos ill have trouble getting outta bed that early lol

so where are all you guys when good events like a drag day and proper cruise are on hey?

maybe we should get girls to organise the sau vic official events, seems you all follow them :wave:

hey ferah ill probably come to this, what time do u think youll all leave image auto for the cruise? cos i probably wont make it to maccas cos ill have trouble getting outta bed that early lol

Yayyy!!!!! Im not tellin u what time we will be leaving Image Auto heheee coz i want u to come too!!!! Sooo :yucky:

and Krimz and dilmah, ur both on the list too

this is the weekend that alot of awsomeeeeee cars will be racing at phillip island. evo's, skylines, 300'z, list goes on...you guys should cruise down there and have a gun of a day...awsome cruise down to phillip island and you get to watch some great cars battling it out...some cars are racing from this forum aswelll...

i went to the nissan nationals held not long ago and it was seriously one of the best days ever...

not trying to ruin the cruise, but i wanted to come on this cruise but i want to go to phillip island to watch the guns go at it...just thought it would be awsome to have this cruise go there etc...i would definatly be in if you decide that...

this is the link for that event on this forum... http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/t187095.html

:):)

Why go there where there will be a shit load of guys in hot cars when you could come and hang out with a group of chicks in hot cars, we have Skylines, Subarus, S13s and the list goes on lol :yes::)

Edited by ALLURE GIRLS