Allure Mini Meet And Mini Cruise!

DNGRUS

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

??? where do you live? the cruise starts at 12pm??

i get back from sri lanka at 7am on the 21st of oct - by the time i get out of customs (knowing how dodgey i look) it will be perhaps 9am or something....then another hour to get back - so be home by 10 (thats mt waverley)....hmmm.....unless im not jetlagged........but yeah....it might be cutting it a bit fine

edit: also depends on the arrival time of hte plane, if it lands late or what not.....but i will see - if I can make it - i will just head up on me own - but cant guarantee anything at the moment :)

ferah - im out....turns out i get back on the 21st at 7am. Wont be able to get there in time.

Hey em, no worries!! Theres always nextime...hope u have a good trip and a safe flight back!

U can tell me all about it when u return!! :w00t:

a bit off topic here but.. Emsta whats ur avatar off? it cracks me up lol iv seen that vid from sumwhere b4 lol

ahahahah yeah..it cracks me up too...i duno where its off....it was posted somewhere on sau.....blardy hilarious though

ahahahah yeah..it cracks me up too...i duno where its off....it was posted somewhere on sau.....blardy hilarious though

I can watch it for ages n keep smiling lol iv bin emailed it b4 think it sum michael jackson song or system of a down lol dam i wana c it lol!

I can watch it for ages n keep smiling lol iv bin emailed it b4 think it sum michael jackson song or system of a down lol dam i wana c it lol!

ahaha if u do get it, let me know...id like to see how the whole dance goes!

ummm ok sorry to do this also but its my mates 21st is on saturday so can you put me on the myabe list pls Ferah

but im 80% sure im gonna make it coz finally the car will be running right so ye

for those who will be coming to the SE pre meet at brandon park here is a map of where it is

we weet 9:15sh leave 9:45

untitled.jpg

Hi guys i just got confirmation on the cruise

Just letting you all know that on the Cruise we will be raising Funds for the National Breast Cancer Foundation, we will have the NBCF merch on sale on the day, you dont need to buy anything while your there but your more them welcome to buy what you like and also make a donation if you wish even as small as $2, we are hoping to make a fair bit by the end of the year, we have been raising money all year and hoping to raise as much as we can at every event!

we raised close to $500 at Autosalon in March and hoping to make some more at this cruise and the next few Autosalons

please remember you dont need to make a donation or even buy anything but it would be good to see everyones support on this.

if the day is success full the photos from the day will be sent to the NBCF for advertising ;)

Thank you and hope to see you all there!