Allure Mini Meet And Mini Cruise!

DNGRUS

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u can go through baccus marsh to get there. its about 1hr from melb. go amount of twists there. its about 65km from my area so would be about 45-50 from taylors lakes

Edited by cheez

u can go through baccus marsh to get there. its about 1hr from melb. go amount of twists there. its about 65km from my area so would be about 45-50 from taylors lakes

hehe good description Daniel..!!

Its also past the Sunbury area...as in its in that direction.

To organiser. I'm 80% sure I'll be there. I'm sorry to say but its me n my gf's 1 year 2morro and I want her to come but we might have to do something else because I'm p****whipped. Sorry

Regards

Moe >_<

To organiser. I'm 80% sure I'll be there. I'm sorry to say but its me n my gf's 1 year 2morro and I want her to come but we might have to do something else because I'm p****whipped. Sorry

Regards

Moe ;)

OHHH that is sooo Sweet :rofl:

well bring her along she will have a ball!!!!

Hey Ferah, im sorry to say but i dont think im going to be able to make it, although id love to!! But i might have to work on sunday ;) ill let u know by saturday if im in or not.

No worries Ilyas, hopefully you and your R33 can make it...

If not pass this message onto Serife for me, tell her Ferah said for her to still come in her integra :worship:

sorry if this is a stupid question but can i confirm

the meet point and time for the south eastern area people?

cheers

Im not too sure what the southeastern ppl have planned as we are meeting in the west, so maybe some1 who is coming frm the south east can help you out :)

cheers

i know that the meet point for those meeting in the east is the brandon park shopping centre. not exactly sure what time has been organised, but pm ashneel or dilmah as they are both coming, and just ask them about the time. they'll also be able to clarify which side of brandon park they are meeting at.

cheers

here ya go mate http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&p=3408212

sorry but im out. i started stripping the car to do a massive ass detail on it and i dont think it will be done by sunday but ill most likely jump in with dimlah. so my car is out but me 50-50 atm

also Ferah it might help if you can put the link above on your first post so the SE peeps can see it better.