SAU Community

Woopass Wednesday 3rd Of October

I GOT RICE

Wondering how you guys went? I did crap.. AGAIN. Still running on only 10psi coz the boost controller is f'd. only got in 2 runs..

1) 14.3

2) 14.5

both 60' timers were around like 2.6s... not impressed at all, ive only ever done 4 runs (including these 2) in my life.

HOWEVER on my second run i got a 0.005 reaction time which meant I got the fastest of the night and they gave me a cool $300, so that at least made the night end on an up.

so ur daniels mate

was there saw ya runs not bad time for a gts

well done on teh reaction time - i saw that launch and it was awesome you took off as the light went green.....

best was a 13.13 @ 179

shitty launch and no boost till about 4.5 grand(need cams)

i think i got about 17 runs in(it helps when you work there)

i will have to wait till drag warzs to improve till there is a decent track.

lol this is DANIEL. the pic is of my g/f.... lol

and yer it had a conversion done to a S2 b4 i bought it.

why on earth would you do that ?

you DO realise eleventy billion skyline nerds have beat off over that pic by now :P

ur not the one with the unsprayed rear bumper areent you? didnt you get towed off last week and this week? i remember seeing the 375hp through the rear window. i swear you got like 15 somthing in one run, what happened???

yer thats me. blew cooler hose off last week and couldn't get it back on down the other end. didn't get towed back on wednesday. Still blew 3 cooler hoses on wednesday but i brought spares this time.

• 2 weeks later...
so ur daniels mate

was there saw ya runs not bad time for a gts

well done on teh reaction time - i saw that launch and it was awesome you took off as the light went green.....

Ash nah you have the wrong guy lol. . . i dont know this guy. My mate was also there that night

Daniel im the daniel there talking bout lol

And paul nah i dont think my mates will do a turbo conversion after what i went through lol