SAU Community

Need Best Car Security System!

R33Turbo

Howie,

google spread spectrum radio - that will give you some idea how quicktrak works. your idea will slow a few of them down but not that one.

I have $35m of ferries insured with that system with 3 more to go (contract completes 2009.) so its a VERY reliable system.

APS,

i see you are talking to gary. top bloke.

ah nice one chris, i'm used to seeing gps systems hastily put together nice to see quicktrak uses something a little more resilient.

Guys i just installed a quicktrak alarm system in without a gps function as ive been told its pretty advanced...ive taken someones advice here and called Daniel from platinumppi.com and his VERY GREAT. I would highly recommend him to anyone who would want to install an alarm system. Very clean and hiding all wires under dash with great care. His number is 0411101737

• 1 month later...
Guys i just installed a quicktrak alarm system in without a gps function as ive been told its pretty advanced...ive taken someones advice here and called Daniel from platinumppi.com and his VERY GREAT. I would highly recommend him to anyone who would want to install an alarm system. Very clean and hiding all wires under dash with great care. His number is 0411101737

hw much does it cost u for the quicktrak alarm system?

in my books - autowatch $700 fitted.

mongoose - $550-575 fitted depending on car.

put it this way I'm currently working on a $4m ferry that the security is quiktrak based. now there are 13 of these things running around , you do the math.

the system keeps them intact and the $30k or so of gear in them in place. I'd say iQT does the job nicely.