SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Yeah, hi doctor, I'm just wondering, is there such thing as herpes of the elbow? The wife and I were getting a bit rambunctious over the weekend and I accidently elbowed her in the vagina...

me + mo-vember = undercover cop in a skyline ?

im going against the flow, most guys i know trying to flex out a mo are going for the chopper style, im gonna start on the tom selick/dr. phil mo, then move on to a more tailored jack white affair :P

fact is i look like a fool :thumbsup:

me + mo-vember = undercover cop in a skyline ?

im going against the flow, most guys i know trying to flex out a mo are going for the chopper style, im gonna start on the tom selick/dr. phil mo, then move on to a more tailored jack white affair :P

fact is i look like a fool :thumbsup:

i hate the halfway mo.

when its half there, but half not, and looks like a school boys best attempt at becoming a man.

i hate the halfway mo.

when its half there, but half not, and looks like a school boys best attempt at becoming a man.

hahaha yeah, luckily enuff im past the 1/2 way mo... it was tuff... had to stay inside for a couple days :thumbsup:

nobody has an excuse for not spotting me anymore LOL

PK will vouch for me having bought SAU stickers................and its going to become Sinista's worst nightmare.................theres 3 SAU stickers on my ute now :D