SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Hey ppl

Wondering if you can help me out by giving me some feedback on Sinergy Motorsport? I am considering by a car from them but would like to know what kinda experiences ppl have had with them.

Feel free to PM my if your comments may not be appropriate on the forums

Thanks

Fiddy

Hey ppl

Wondering if you can help me out by giving me some feedback on Sinergy Motorsport? I am considering by a car from them but would like to know what kinda experiences ppl have had with them.

Thanks

Fiddy

From what i hear fella they are pretty good!! Havn't used them myself just what i hear!!

i got this from a friend:

the seven dwarfs go to the Vatican, and because they are the "seven dwarfs" they get ushered in to see the pope.

Dopey leads the pack.

"Dopey my son" says the Pope, "what can i do for you?"

Dopey asks, "excuse me, Your Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns in Rome?"

The Pope wrinkles his brow at the odd question, thinks for a moment and answers, "no Dopey, there are no dwarf nuns in Rome".

In the background a few of the dwarfs begin giggling.

Dopey turns around a gives them a glare, silencing them.

Dopey turns back to face the pope.

"Your worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Europe?"

The Pope, puzzled again, thinks for a moment and then answers, "No Dopey, there are no dwarf nuns in all of Europe"

This time all the other dwarfs burst into laughter.

Once again, Dopey turns around and silences them all with an angry glare.

Dopey turns back to the Pope and says, "Mr Pope, are there ANY dwarf nuns in the whole world??"

The pope answers, "Im sorry, my son, there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world."

The other dwarfs collapse into a heap, rolling and laughing, pounding on the floor, tears rolling down their cheeks as they begin chanting:

"Dopey screwed a penguin!!"

"Dopey screwed a penguin!!"

Hey ppl

Thanks

Fiddy

hey mate

my bf has had alot of dealings with them recently not in buying a car but just have things fixed and defect cleared.

they are more than helpful and cant do enough for you, and wont f**k you around either he sourced a heap of stuff for him and at great prices too.

my neighbour who is on here as fredman bought his skyline through them so maybe pm him about buying a car but i think he was also pretty happy with there services and he got a 5yr warranty as well im pretty sure

good luck

lauren

miss34 that 1s old school, still funny though

here's 1 i thought id get in early for the festive season. i figured why not xmas decorations have been up since before halloween :wave:

One particular Christmas season a long time ago, Santa was getting ready forhis annual trips but there were problems everywhere. Four of his elves got sick and the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule. Then Mrs Claus told Santa that her mum was coming to visit.

This stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where. Even more stress. Then when he began to load the sleigh one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. Needless to say Santa wasn¹t in the best mood.

Just then, the doorbell rang and Santa went to the door expecting another

problem. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big

Christmas tree, just to cheer Santa up. The angel said, very cheerfully,

”Merry Christmas Santa. Isn¹t it a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for

you. Isn¹t it a lovely tree? Where would you like me to put it?”

Thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas Tree

well i found out something interesting tonight.

a girl i went to Nuri High with found me on Facebook

and told me that our friend Matt (MattR) and her have been together

for about 1 1/2yrs, that came as quite a shock to me LOL.

but yeah she wanted me to spread the word :nyaanyaa:

so just doing her a favor hehe