SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

oh by the way

will anyone majorly crack the shits if i put a couple of car for sale ads on our local For Sale thread if there for a mate. He's got 2 cars he needs to go to good homes, and doesnt have a computer of his own to register on a forums and post them himself. I went and took the photos last nite for him too

any objections?

from what ive been told its an 808 with pretty much every RX3 part thrown at it

no major pics of it, but it was a drag car a few years back (my mate's had it for 4 or 5 years now, so before that)

only pics are in the background of his VT that he's selling

Edited by Matty 31

from what ive been told its an 808 with pretty much every RX3 part thrown at it

no major pics of it, but it was a drag car a few years back (my mate's had it for 4 or 5 years now, so before that)

only pics are in the background of his VT that he's selling

Yeh nah thats alright just interested as a mate has a 808 coupe and another mate has a 808 wagon!!

well i brought the headunit. got like 300 bucks off recommended retail.

started installing it. almost finish. couple more hours and i will be done i reckon.

driving home found out i have no indicators so took the most straight route, so gonna have good fun on the way 2 work tomorrow.

hopefully all wired up for the cruise tomorrow night. wooooo

should be all running. i think its because i took out the hazards switch and left the plug hanging there and havent connected it back up yet. so once i plug that back up i hope its all good.

might have to try hand signals if they dont work lol

hey ash where did you guys finish up?????

how f*ing dirty did were the idiots who won, i had 2 massive accidents and they were both caused b the same guy.

managed a 21.94 so i was a happy man, guess i'll stick with 4th (even if Dan did pit 2 laps early)