SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I heard through a mate that Nick was heading over to the Formula Ford Festival with TWR (back when he was driving with them)

Yeh not sure what the deal is but i think TWR is still helping him, but now BRM are onto him also, don't quote me on that tho!!

Yeh not sure what the deal is but i think TWR is still helping him, but now BRM are onto him also, don't quote me on that tho!!

ok, you know if your heading to sandown yet??

i'm going over for the race even if JB isn't racing. I know a few other team owners and drivers i'll be able to give a hand to :P

ok, you know if your heading to sandown yet??

i'm going over for the race even if JB isn't racing. I know a few other team owners and drivers i'll be able to give a hand to :P

Nah i don't think i am, not looking good anyways!! BUT all is good i have a all expences paid trip to Sydney for a few days that week/weekend so all is good!! Would have liked Brad to run the meeting but he is going to a new job and don't think he can make it!!

Hey whats happens on tour stays on tour ok lmao....

But I mean you have the choice have fun party with your mates ....or go catch aids

Yeh yeh i know biatch, but free trip, ahhhh hello!! Besides theres still a couple of weekends before you depart us!!