SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Bosch 023 is the next step up from 040 and can handle roughly 200hp more (~800hp) , and it still fits in-tank ?

That true ?

Is it worth getting this just to be safe (unsure how hard to push the engine at this stage...) ? I saw 1 on ebay for ~$195 delivered. (Says its genuine Bosch). Steer clear of ebay 1s and go get it from a shop ? Anyone using this pump ?

Thanks

Edited by KISIN

Does anyone know who would be best to fix up the trim on my Momo Wheel? it is splitting at the seam, but the condition of the leather is still good, so looking for someone (motor trimmer perhaps?) to essentially glue it back together with the correct adhesives.

Cheers

i have what i thought was a 32 gtr wheel, but appears to be a 33 s1 wheel

had it since january....horn didnt work cos of a different setup to the 31

has a slight worn patch at about the 7 o clock position

if it works for ya steve ya can have it

http://www.drambuieresearch.com/

Hmm bogans and drambuie do they mix lol :cheers:

ROFL i heard you like it but...

can anyone answer this

ORC TSUINPURETOKURATCHISETTO RB26RB20BNR32BCNR33

will that clutch suit a GTS4 push type ??? :w00t:

this is what i want to get

also does anyone know how much meat is " Disk remaining two are 4.07 mm so still usable. "

chibaken_chibasi-img600x450-1196684723p1000889.jpg

chibaken_chibasi-img600x450-1196684735p1000890.jpg

i had 3hrs sleep today and had to go to observation day thingo with

this place i had an interview with on Monday.

it went quick so it was good ;)

oh my brother bought another Celica :rofl: , it's manual so

i'll be learning manual in that when they get it registered

(hopefully next week)