SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

yeah the bikies do some kind of charity cruise too.

i hate car thieves. which brings me to my question

If cops know that there is a gang doing bad stuff, why dont they have the power to just f*ck them over? why dont they have the power to stop them getting the dole, stop them getting car rego, u know just stop them from being able to do anything at all if they are KNOWN to be involved in a gang that does illegal activities?

that would seriously stop some gangs.

If your talking about gang of 49, some live at richmond not sure on the name of the street but its before knight street. I used to work the street behind them and was good mates with the ppl living right behind them and they used to get cops asking them questions and watching the street all the time. Cops have been doing somthing about it but still it wont end for a long time.

If cops know that there is a gang doing bad stuff, why dont they have the power to just f*ck them over? why dont they have the power to stop them getting the dole, stop them getting car rego, u know just stop them from being able to do anything at all if they are KNOWN to be involved in a gang that does illegal activities?

because you then turn into America and end up with more violence then what your trying to prevent heard of 3 strikes and your out still doesn't stop people committing crimes

grabn a r34 Power fc to utilise it all a bit better

going well tho thats for sure

2yrs or so down the track I'll grab some 480cc's and a gt-ss I reckon, but till then will enjoy the Slide unit

lol. Probably because if the cops took all that away they would have more reason to steal. If i was a deadbeat on the dole and it was taken away from me i'd either have to get a job or steal. Now being a deadbeat i'm not going to get a job so i'll just steal more.

The police really can't do that much, it's more of a social issue than anything.

hahaha all good... i just take it thats at the spare wheel then

lol LMAO

nice little miss, nice

Sam, yeah either that (hks gt-rs) or the 2835pros kit one day

hey, who can help me with this?

I can really say I understand it =(

post-18854-1197327394_thumb.jpg

when I get my Pfc I wouldnt mind if someone could help me wire this up.

or should I go to an auto electrician ?

Tangles: That would be very easy to do. Its just a couple of electronics with the +ve feed coming from the ignition (just need to find an ignition +ve) through the components with the diode wired in the right direction, and connected to pin54 and grounded through the resistor.

If you get the parts from Dick Smith or Jaycar, I can help you wire it up if you want on a saturday or sunday :(

cheers, still goobly gook to me tho

lmao

yeah I'll have everything at hand when its ready to go (gotta get the pfc first, and have a date booked for tune)

damn radiator busted itself again.

this year Ive had 1 replacement radiator, replacement water pump (wasnt done at 100,000km service 2yrs ago, although I paid for it), and now the radiator again.

hoping its a hose

any good pressure testers / radiator workers in the city ??