SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

^ Carl, where abouts do you work? Im at the end of Pirie St, opposite the blood bank. Pity I dont have a window near my desk, im in the middle of the "cube farm" :cool:

Im down near morphett street/sth terrace intersection. gotta enjoy the view while i have it, gonna be moving deeper into the cube farm soon :bunny:

im stuck in an office all day in the cube farm. The sun is shining out my window, and i can see all the homeless guys and the ducks wandering about in the south parklands. :bunny:

first time i have been jealous of a homeless guy

LOL at jealous of homeless guy...

I have to look at Maccas all day

LOL at jealous of homeless guy...

I have to look at Maccas all day

yeah pretty lucky to have a park to look at out the window, only problem is it one of "those parks" that u dont go in after dark, or you might get propositioned by someone of the same gender (thats as politically correct as i can say it :bunny: )

yeah pretty lucky to have a park to look at out the window, only problem is it one of "those parks" that u dont go in after dark, or you might get propositioned by someone of the same gender (thats as politically correct as i can say it :bunny: )

How do you know its one of those parks?? LOL

hahaha. NOT from personal experience...

that being said i have seen some stuff that has made me lose sleep :S

Haha I actually know what you are talking about I think everyone does :bunny:

Aww really thats not cool to see stuff! :cool:

lol

he likes to work 'late'

LOL

How are you today Tangles?

lol

I'll be better when I give bezender the $100 late tonight

:cool:

ewwwwwww :bunny:

yeah not too bad, & you ?

OMG eeeeewwwwwww :banana:

Yeah I am ok.. I have a meeting soon and not looking forward to it will go on forever!!

lol

the day the clipsal interests me (very selfish I know) is the day Im out on the track racing

in someone elses car :)

last time I went to the clipsal myself and a mate ingested a green-chocky cake on a 42deg day, had a few brews, and raved the night away later that night (met an ex as well, was a good night) :w00t:

Has the full track been confirmed Nick?

I read in the paper the other day they were considering it because the victoria park rebuild got rejected by council, but I thought they were waiting too see how attendances went this year?