SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Does anyone here go to The Edinborough for Christmas Eve?? We have a tradition of gettin smashed there every christmas eve, starting with a breakfast, then taxis to the pub at about 10-11am

Been doing it every year since i was 18. But not sure this year. I get express entry as my footy club is sponsered by them so i can rock up anytime of day really. But i may be working not sure yet. Not a bad day tho, getting slaughted in the beer garden. Only problem is they bump up all the prices but unfortunately you get that. Should i expect to see you there?

Does anyone here go to The Edinborough for Christmas Eve?? We have a tradition of gettin smashed there every christmas eve, starting with a breakfast, then taxis to the pub at about 10-11am

Have to work through Christmas Eve :banana: get a catered lunch and free booze though

Been doing it every year since i was 18. But not sure this year. I get express entry as my footy club is sponsered by them so i can rock up anytime of day really. But i may be working not sure yet. Not a bad day tho, getting slaughted in the beer garden. Only problem is they bump up all the prices but unfortunately you get that. Should i expect to see you there?

Yeh mate, I'll be there for sure, Like i said it's a tradition, and been doing it for years!! What footy club?? Unley or Scotch OC??

Yeh mate, I'll be there for sure, Like i said it's a tradition, and been doing it for years!! What footy club?? Unley or Scotch OC??

Neither :banana: I play for Mitcham Hawks :blush:

Yeh its a massive day. Cant wait for it so long as i dont have to work all day. But still will make an appearance later on if i do.

What a beautiful day it is out there today........

I'm gonna grab the bike and hit the bay for a feed I think.......might see some of you down there........come and say hi if you do.

f*cking old ppl cant drive for sh*t. cut me off when i was going through a round-about.

give way to your right u fu*khead.

oh dude dont get me started.

had 3 lots of roadworks on the way to work this morning, and THEN stuck behind 2 old pricks sitting on 70.

uggghhhh.

what about a semi driver in a hurry

tailgating me (in my bosses VZ exec) while im doing 65

changed lanes cos the nutter was sittin bout 4" off me rear bumper

not a fan of having 25t of unloaded semi up my arse at the henley beach rd lights