SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

f*cking old ppl cant drive for sh*t. cut me off when i was going through a round-about.

give way to your right u fu*khead.

i had a bus cut me off in a round about today. I was driving a company car and was 3/4 around when the bus just pulled out in front of me. I nearly had a Lexus as a boot accessory as he had to slam on the brakes as well

i had a bus cut me off in a round about today. I was driving a company car and was 3/4 around when the bus just pulled out in front of me. I nearly had a Lexus as a boot accessory as he had to slam on the brakes as well

almost same thing happend with me but a learner truck driver on grandjunction rd going towards south rd i was in my car thoe and he was in the middle lane then i saw he was just

coming over to my lane lucky there was turnng lane there other wise i woulda had to mount the island at 80kmh so i braked hard speed up yelled at the instructor and all i got was

sorry.

what sorry you nearly runned me off the road and could have killed me you DickHead. :laugh: lol

you have to watch buses and trucks alot more these days they dont care coz there so big i mean do you really want to crash your nissan into 1 off them no way.

sorry for ranting on bored.

^Carl, he has recently had knee surgery, so no Dominatrix for him (unless his wife is kinkier than first expected!? LOL)

Sucks to hear Brendan ;) How's the knee coming along generally though? I thought the pain was supposed to get a little less post op?

both knees are sore, hey

right knee (kneecapless for 14 months now) has a tendon rubbing away against the tibia. lol

left knee will take around a year to start feeling right (14months+ by experience)

Ive heard from other "amputee's" that it will take 5years for the knees to settle down

biggest gripe is never being comfy. just cant get comfy, never ever. that is what makes it crazy, and adds to the lack of sleep side of things.

and no, the wife is a prude, unfortunately.

:bunny:;) dominatrix? I could only dream - of you :)

how the F* are you Lee? all good??? ;)

got much of a xmas break? taking the 20th thru to the 14th off myself.

a few sleep ins, a few cruises thru the hills, and a few paddles no doubt

paddles = http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=09XQiaL6oAo

and = http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8p_eq9Ifu-c

#1 paddler in BF2 in australia, #2 in southern hemisphere (some stats padder in taiwan holds is just ahead of me) :)

FEAR MY PADDLES

both knees are sore, hey

right knee (kneecapless for 14 months now) has a tendon rubbing away against the tibia. lol

left knee will take around a year to start feeling right (14months+ by experience)

Ive heard from other "amputee's" that it will take 5years for the knees to settle down

biggest gripe is never being comfy. just cant get comfy, never ever. that is what makes it crazy, and adds to the lack of sleep side of things.

and no, the wife is a prude, unfortunately.

:bunny:;) dominatrix? I could only dream - of you :)

ah, im well versed in the world of knee troubles... but i got to keep my knee caps after multiple re-cons and athroscopies.

you win the "I have sore knees" comp ;)

I catch up with a chick from time to time that enjoys the fruits of the b&d tree... gets scary when she wants more than just her hair pulled :S.... not really my idea of a good time.

PS you cant afford me :P

how the F* are you Lee? all good??? :domokun:

got much of a xmas break? taking the 20th thru to the 14th off myself.

a few sleep ins, a few cruises thru the hills, and a few paddles no doubt

paddles = http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=09XQiaL6oAo

and = http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8p_eq9Ifu-c

#1 paddler in BF2 in australia, #2 in southern hemisphere (some stats padder in taiwan holds is just ahead of me) :thanks:

FEAR MY PADDLES

Im not doing too bad Brendan :) Just a short break for me for now, 25th- 1st inclusive. But Im taking some time off in the middle of the year instead so its all good. a week will do for now, enough to recharge the batteries and have a few

Any ideas when you'll be getting the PFC and want help wiring it in? Over the break might be a good oportunity for me, as after new year its starting to look cramped.. working weekend of 5/6th, Mallala practice day on the 12th, Melbourne on the 19/20th and Australia day holiday the week after!!

I catch up with a chick from time to time that enjoys the fruits of the b&d tree... gets scary when she wants more than just her hair pulled :S....

soft. thats when it starts getting interesting. :thanks:

not really my idea of a good time.

then youre obviously in the wrong circle of friends. :domokun:

Edited by scandyflick

nice paddling

haha!!! lol, yeah makes me laugh every time I zap some poor bugga (who happens to be sprayn 'n prayn)

gotten pretty good at it actually.

:)

love my bf2

Im not doing too bad Brendan :laugh: Just a short break for me for now, 25th- 1st inclusive. But Im taking some time off in the middle of the year instead so its all good. a week will do for now, enough to recharge the batteries and have a few

Any ideas when you'll be getting the PFC and want help wiring it in? Over the break might be a good oportunity for me, as after new year its starting to look cramped.. working weekend of 5/6th, Mallala practice day on the 12th, Melbourne on the 19/20th and Australia day holiday the week after!!

cool, bad luck about the lack of holidays

I'll go out today, hopefully, and get the diode and resistor I need.

Will plug it in to test for the 30min initial startup procedure, and then will give you a bell

Well i hope everyone has a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year! I'm on holidays for 2 weeks, then back at work for 3 days after New Years and back on 2 and a half more weeks holidays so i prob won't be browsing much!!

Enjoy and don't forget to smash the piss down, It is silly season as they say!!