SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

haha!!! lol, yeah makes me laugh every time I zap some poor bugga (who happens to be sprayn 'n prayn)

gotten pretty good at it actually.

:rofl:

love my bf2

cool, bad luck about the lack of holidays

I'll go out today, hopefully, and get the diode and resistor I need.

Will plug it in to test for the 30min initial startup procedure, and then will give you a bell

whats your name on BF2 im

#SD# j3deyE-Kn1gHt

Edited by R334door(s2)

i lost interest in bf2 (buggyfeild 2)

you take that back !!!

* crys *

best game Ive played, so versatile................. can do almost anything, and there are stats for everything (dont look at the time played stat, dont do it)

yeah, Im MajorTangles, in the +SiN+ clan.... name is on the start of the vids. :rofl:

Ive seen j3deyE-Kn1gHt around....

post-18854-1198030713_thumb.jpg

you take that back !!!

* crys *

best game Ive played, so versatile................. can do almost anything, and there are stats for everything (dont look at the time played stat, dont do it)

yeah, Im MajorTangles, in the +SiN+ clan.... name is on the start of the vids. :D

Ive seen j3deyE-Kn1gHt around....

post-18854-1198030713_thumb.jpg

now to think about it yes i think i have seen you (gamearena #12 strike at karkand) me and my flat mate play as a team 2 computers next to each other so easy to communicate

well i guess ill see you on there sometime watch out i might kick some ass depends if im having a good or a bad round ask your clan leader if he wants to have a clan match in january itll be fun :D

P.S BF3 is comming out late 2008 i think so cant wait more players and weapons based on bf2 so no more 2142

Edited by R334door(s2)

Thanks madaz, it's an absolute pearler. 94,000 km, interior is perfect, no cracks in the dash and the seats and everything look almost new.

Heaps of electrics like volts, petrol, oil pressure, temp. Electric mirrors and windows and antenna.

Only has dent in a door. Also has central locking.

The thing thats the most annoying is that it's a 3 speed auto. But the CA18 conversion with a 4 speed could be mighty tempting.

Good car for 1700 bucks though.

I got Cusco's. Top of the range ones for a R33 for under 2 grand new, cant go wrong.

received them like yesturday morning, all in by around 10pm. car feels alot better and not to hard either.

Edited by Luke_ENR34