SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

you willing to drive sideways infront of one of those CSI staionwagons with the ladders on top to test ur theory :D

they might not have the knowledge to defect u, but they certainly can fine you

They cant fine you but they can report your actions and its hard to beat the word of a cop

you willing to drive sideways infront of one of those CSI staionwagons with the ladders on top to test ur theory :devil:

they might not have the knowledge to defect u, but they certainly can fine you

lol, they can't even fine you. :blush:

what they have to do is pull u over, then u gotta wait while they call up traffic police to come out and deal with the situation. i know this cos it happened to me, i got pulled over by a unmarked detective cos i crossed a solid white line. they presume im dui so i had to wait 15 minutes for a traffic cop to come out and breathalyse me :D

Happy New Years all! Won't be in Adelaide for the big countdown, I'm headed off to Melbourne to meet my missus so I'll let you all know what 2008 is like cos of the time difference :D

lol, they can't even fine you. :P

what they have to do is pull u over, then u gotta wait while they call up traffic police to come out and deal with the situation. i know this cos it happened to me, i got pulled over by a unmarked detective cos i crossed a solid white line. they presume im dui so i had to wait 15 minutes for a traffic cop to come out and breathalyse me :(

lol i had one of those pull me over also claimed i was doing 80 in a 60 after a commodores hooned past me and sone other random but pulled over the import, he checked out the story i told him and let me go i thought it was a bit strange they were also in uniform i started thinking they were starforce ?? black as black land rover with the ladder things on top with bright as bright LED blue red lights

naw

1) may have my 15yr old son over play some games together

2) little bit over the whole new years parties

now a new years cruise thats another story :D

Well I am over the harbour bridge fireworks...the masses of people to try and get thru to get home!!! :( plus I get fairly drunk when there

Happy New Years all! Won't be in Adelaide for the big countdown, I'm headed off to Melbourne to meet my missus so I'll let you all know what 2008 is like cos of the time difference :P

OH HI5!!! Melbourne will be awesome :P

they were also in uniform i started thinking they were starforce ?? black as black land rover with the ladder things on top with bright as bright LED blue red lights

wow they sound fair extreme. the one that pulled me over was some dude in normal clothes and driving a hyundai with 3 other dudes in the car with him haha. i suppose those guys had stealth in mind

i got five of em lol

those two were Moo (black and white) and Rupert(the latest edition to the family, got him from a vet who was going to put him down!)

my others are Abigail (the white one that looks like she is freaking out) and Fruggles (no pic) and Rosemary

bunnies in a bucket!!!

trying to get them cool yesterday

Awwww so cute!! :) did they like going in the water??

i was thinking bunnies in a pool of jelly - perhaps wrestling :blink:

i was very disapointed LOL

hahahahaha!

HAPPY NEW YEAR SA PEEPS!