SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

well jelly fish stings SUCK! I got bitten bout 6 times in a matter of seconds tonite :S

Dont go swimming at brighton beach, few other people were saying theyve been stung too :P

well jelly fish stings SUCK! I got bitten bout 6 times in a matter of seconds tonite :S

Dont go swimming at brighton beach, few other people were saying theyve been stung too :)

Could be a bit of an old wives tale but they reckon if you get someone to pee on your stings immediately it relieves the sting. :P

i saw "I Am Legend" tonight,

got to say it was an OK movie, lacked a bit of substance from the 1970's classic "I Am Omega-man".

Will Smith's acting was good, but in the midst of all this you people really don't give a rats ass so this post was pointless... "The Wasteland" indeed.

Could be a bit of an old wives tale but they reckon if you get someone to pee on your stings immediately it relieves the sting. :(

i heard vinegar but pee wouldn't surprise me if you pee on your feet in the shower when you have tinea it will clear that up too

i saw "I Am Legend" tonight,

got to say it was an OK movie, lacked a bit of substance from the 1970's classic "I Am Omega-man".

Will Smith's acting was good, but in the midst of all this you people really don't give a rats ass so this post was pointless... "The Wasteland" indeed.

i am legend. the book. read it.

in other news,

picked up my new(ish) car the other day, im gonna miss how cheap gas is, better part of $90 barely filled the tank... :(

Could be a bit of an old wives tale but they reckon if you get someone to pee on your stings immediately it relieves the sting. :(

Old wives tale thats true actually. I rang my sis whos a nurse and she said pee or vinegar - i used the vinegar lol. Made it sting for a bit but it stops the toxins from being released further into the body.

Its funny, i didnt know what they were so we went to the local surf life saving club, only person around was a young boy about 8 so I asked him who was around, ended up getting first aid advice from him, smart kid, knew what he was talking about.

i heard vinegar but pee wouldn't surprise me if you pee on your feet in the shower when you have tinea it will clear that up too

Make sure you're wearing shoes and socks next time I see you........not thongs!!!! :P

my boss is a massive carnt... he got hassled the CEO so he comes to lay most of it on to me.... said "you have to decide whether to improve, or move on"

WTF !! i work hard for this guy im pretty pissed off and disheartened to say the least.

i choose move on cos i should not have to put up with that kinda crap

I'm a team leader / service desk coordinator in IT... but im pretty keen to get out of a corporate environment... i'll be happy to work in a recycling depot if my dream job does not arrive...

really i wanna get my lazy ass in shape and join the forces