SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

really i wanna get my lazy ass in shape and join the forces

do it

do you like building stuff, then blowing it up?

playin around with big machines?

http://www.defencejobs.gov.au/army/engineering/

i do this but in the reserves :rolleyes:

ask me if ya want more info.............once tuesday nights kick back in next month we're open to recruiting enquiries every week, plus i can let ya hav a play with some of the stuff too :)

well i didn't get drunk at my 21st, i drank a bit fair bit though.

i'm glad i didn't get drunk though coz there were others who were such

a mess and needed help. LOL Jason got REALLY drunk, he thought

he was Elvis and did this thing it was hilarious.

i have soooooooo many presents,i have tos ort them out

1 day :P, i'm a;lready hating today coz of the mess i

have to clean up lol.

my boss is a massive carnt... he got hassled the CEO so he comes to lay most of it on to me.... said "you have to decide whether to improve, or move on"

WTF !! i work hard for this guy im pretty pissed off and disheartened to say the least.

i choose move on cos i should not have to put up with that kinda crap

Yeah know what that feels like im dealing with that at the moment, my manager is sooooooo slack, but im gona fix it :D

happy birthday to ME :blink:

Happy Birthday!!!

*ThrowsBallonsandStrippersandShit*

well last night i got kicked out of HQ before even got in...apparently i was rude (they didnt actually see anything...maybe coz there was nothing to see). :S Oh, and 1 of them them took my $20 i took out to pay entry with (gave it back later coz i started to get pissed off after receiving shit for no reason) and the other took my pack of chewies and threw them in the bin...

I treid asking nicely wtf is happening, and 1 of them pulled out a coin, flipped it and said, this is u...u flip from an asshole to a suckup just like that....i couldnt believe it.

Well im sorry for asking nicely wtf i got kicked out for, maybe i should have just shot him like 1 of the other guys did couple months back to another HQ sec. guard.

Lucky (for me mainly) i didnt drink at all that night, coz shit would have went down for sure !

/rant ;)

Edited by KISIN

well last night i got kicked out of HQ before even got in...apparently i was rude (they didnt actually see anything...maybe coz there was nothing to see). :S Oh, and 1 of them them took my $20 i took out to pay entry with (gave it back later coz i started to get pissed off after receiving shit for no reason) and the other took my pack of chewies and threw them in the bin...

I treid asking nicely wtf is happening, and 1 of them pulled out a coin, flipped it and said, this is u...u flip from an asshole to a suckup just like that....i couldnt believe it.

Well im sorry for asking nicely wtf i got kicked out for, maybe i should have just shot him like 1 of the other guys did couple months back to another HQ sec. guard.

Lucky (for me mainly) i didnt drink at all that night, coz shit would have went down for sure !

/rant ;)

sorry to tell ya but ivan gough played sum wikid beats saturday night too @ HQ but it stinks in there now ppl can't smoke!

Im not a big fan of HQ either. Top sounding system and choice outlay, but wanker bouncers. The bouncers will even look over the top of the toilet cubicles to make sure nothing should be happening other than the number 1's or 2's, but thats taking it way too far!

They threw your chewies out cause you are not allowed to have them in HQ.