SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Ok, my times might be a little bit off - (i do start out towards the North), but Whereis.com guves a time of 1:44 from the city and its times are very conservative.

Roseworthy to Clair is 1hr by Whereis.com (again quite conservative)

And in both cases you are into the wineries befor you get to Clair

2:20 am :blink:

Just got woken up by my car alarm going nuts! Went n invesigated but nothing, checkd my doors n stuff but no damage, so now im gonna sit awake all paranoid lol.

Takes a bit for my alarm to go off, its not that sensitive so couldnt have been a cat/wind etc.

would be a bit hard to steal it anyway, would have to move the car behind it and get past locked gates..

Must be something in the air tonight Flick. :blink:

I got woken up 20 mins ago by 3 cars overturning all the wheelie bins up our street. :blink:

Got some rego numbers and gave em to cops so they should get a visit soon.......lead car was defected too!!

mmm I've seen it, just off Rundle st right? yeah might make a booking with them.

Yep that's the one funky.Not too badly priced and a variety of cars and close!

tempted to drive the 'line to adelaide... might as well destroy the front bumper before the new paint and bodykit. hell the kit's coming from Viva garage, I might even be able to put it on the car while I'm there :blink:

Yeah do it...I use to do the drive Sydney to Adelaide and vice versa and the stone chips weren't that bad..

I really want to do it this year miss driving the adelaide hills!! :)

P.s Peeps more then likely coming to SA in March and April..

hahaha good work super sleuth, i hate people some times

Dam your up early!!

Morning Peeps :blink:

tempted to drive the 'line to adelaide... might as well destroy the front bumper before the new paint and bodykit. hell the kit's coming from Viva garage, I might even be able to put it on the car while I'm there :blink:

come here with an old bodykit, home with a brand new one

i got a nismo key today :)

exhaust tomorrow yay

yay rhymes with gay :blink:

come here with an old bodykit, home with a brand new one

well... front bumper, sides, rear, front guard, rear guard, and bonnet. I'll only drive if the cost of driving adds up to less than the cost of hire car + freight of kit to our workshop + flight to adelaide.

plus i gotta try and sell a standard r32 gtst bonnet in adelaide or figure out how to take two home.

2:20 am :D

Just got woken up by my car alarm going nuts! Went n invesigated but nothing, checkd my doors n stuff but no damage, so now im gonna sit awake all paranoid lol.

Takes a bit for my alarm to go off, its not that sensitive so couldnt have been a cat/wind etc.

would be a bit hard to steal it anyway, would have to move the car behind it and get past locked gates..

my old 34 did that. The alarm drained the battery. Might be the same thing happenin to u ??

lol morn Jess hifive

Luke you got me thinking why would you buy a $900 exhaust when you plan on making it a turbo :thumbsup:

Andz dont be mean, it will bite you back one day :/

Im going turbo cat back exhaust, so i dont have to change it again when i go rb2630. Got a brand new HKS hi-power exhaust for $684 delivered :P now just off to exhaust tech tomorrow for de-cat and a new flange to fit it.