SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

wow wish i could quit mine!

do it!!!!

nothing like a little peer pressure, I've been getting it on my phone from a few influential people

don't do it unless you have somewhere else to work

have to say i'm getting the "am i doing the right thing?" feeling now

ah what size is it

I think something like a 3inch pipe with a 4-4.5inch tip. havent really mesured yet. all stainless to.

Hope i get it all done tomorrow, wouldnt mind hearing how it is in the tunnels hehe

quit my job yesterday :P
wow wish i could quit mine!

i wish i could too

had only 2-3 weeks break in 5 1/2 years

no full weekend off and no sick leave in that period, suck to be me

have to say i'm getting the "am i doing the right thing?" feeling now

Haha I know that feeling! But then just remembering why I quit in the first place assured its the right thing.

Hey Pete its ceramic and after 5,000 rpm it sounds like a supercharger whistle so now I'm not boosting @ all and I've taken as much boost out of the manual controller as i can so its basically running factory boost to which i'm not using trying to drive on 0 or neg vacuum

Hey Pete its ceramic and after 5,000 rpm it sounds like a supercharger whistle so now I'm not boosting @ all and I've taken as much boost out of the manual controller as i can so its basically running factory boost to which i'm not using trying to drive on 0 or neg vacuum

Sounds like you've lost a little bit of the impellar which probably just shot out of the exhaust.

I wouldn't be doing too much driving if I were you because the blades can get fairly unbalanced and shatter now.

OK if the pieces shoot straight out your exhaust.......not OK if a piece gets caught between an exhaust valve and seat.

oh what happens then and when I'm on negative vacuum my understanding is the turbine isn't spinning?? :(

Wouldn't have thought it would stop spinning altogether but as long as your under boost I can't imagine the thing would fly apart.

You would think that the ceramic has gone but you never know, it could also be something else?!

My old 32 was doing this about a day before the rear tubine let go and lodged itself in my cat, as SLED said i really wouldn't wanna drive the car that much cause it sounds like the turbo's close to death