SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

another thing is isnt it legal to have nos jus for show in the car aslong as its not hooked up? and even if its not how easy would it be to pull the nos out n in again compared to any other mod like turbo n supercharging

Edited by gzilla

I don't see what so unique about spending money on an NA skyline? or any skyline for that matter? there is at least 15 million of them on australian roads.

Modifying Commondores aint unique also... theres 11ty billion of them on Australian roads - half of them have sick chromies, V8 supercar spec loud zorst, frosted/clear tail lights and massively dumped. :banana:

Myself, I spend money on the Skyline purely for the enjoyment of modifying it to how I want. Not to be unique but to my satisfaction.

my mums has a tissue box n lawn bowls hat in the back parcel shelf aswell as disabled parking permit in the front :( gives ya street cred with the grannies

couldnt stop laughing when i had to drive it and a fellow vp driver gave me a head of respect or something :banana:

another thing is isnt it legal to have nos jus for show in the car aslong as its not hooked up? and even if its not how easy would it be to pull the nos out n in again compared to any other mod like turbo n supercharging

no its illegal in every way. touch wood nothing ever happens.

i found out i can be defected for just having the lines in there because it still classified as "intent of use" or whatever it is. :banana: and i mean how many times would the police have heard "oh no officer its only for track i would never use it on the street" and then catch the same person using it on the street? makes it hard for people like me who are being honest, and would never use it on the street.

my mums has a tissue box n lawn bowls hat in the back parcel shelf aswell as disabled parking permit in the front :)gives ya street cred with the grannies

couldnt stop laughing when i had to drive it and a fellow vp driver gave me a head of respect or something :banana:

rofl....Street Cred with the grannies eh...........I'll have to remember that one :(

i just drag my leg along when im leaving the car so no 1 asks questions :D no not really for any one buying my bs

hey ya dont even have to do that, on the stickers it says check the sticker not the driver. i saw one on the rear window of this old ladies camry,

MissR34,

I still don't believe doing the NOS thing is a smart mod as the outlay + bottle refills + the risk of fines + easily being defected + the lack of practicality at mallala (no AIR) simply is not worth the hassle to try something different.

I genuinely do hope the overall look of your car doesn't attract the police enough for them to pop the hood and find that nos kit. With police who cruise these forums do be carefull posting pics of your car so it doesn't become known.

If you do end up going ahead with it.. Don't be weak go with a 200hp dry kit; John loves his autronic ecu's which will handle it fine with a set of larger injectors. But as with anything if you want it to be reliable and make it worth the risk you will have to spend the $$.

Once you get a little power under that foot you will want more. If you are starting to venture in to the power arena consider building the car with a little more power head room just incase; power is addictive and its fun. Most who go there almost always want more.

You don't need to get narky with me as I'm only speaking the truth and definitely not digging at you but rather slightly concerned of the police attention that may very well have you throw up your arms and get out of the scene.

Best of luck.

Very sensitive aren't we.

I never once made a mention about commodores yet two people felt the need to chip in about all the non individual ones.

MissR34 do whatever you like, most people probably coudn't care less what you do with your car, so as lots of people have said. Do your own thing.

If you really want to stand out though put a periscope on it.

went for a hills run before, just missed a koala sitting in the middle of the road. must of been like a couple of cm's from missing it.

mmmmmm hks exhaust sound in the tunnels :D

Edited by Luke_ENR34