SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

please refer me to this place of dr pepper??? dunno what it was but i used to get it after school like it was some sort of tradition!! odd taste but more addictive than coka cola :rolleyes:

went for a hills run before, just missed a koala sitting in the middle of the road. must of been like a couple of cm's from missing it.

mmmmmm hks exhaust sound in the tunnels :P

hello Luke

your exhaust looks hot, is it HKS like mine? >_>

and for Cubes, sif u're concern about her getting caught with nos, seriously hehe

as for nos, how long does 1 bottle of refill last?, few seconds/minutes?

If you know Barricade then u'd know he's not giving anyone shit, just a different opinion.

This is the 'Wasteland', we all talk trash to burn time, i know i am.

Edited by andz

HAHAHAHAHAHA...havent been on here in a while thanks to a good frien for the link....

Good god nos omfg thats the funniest thing i heard of....

we go on a cruise out of 10 skylines which one got picked on by the cops.....

And sleeper4door, you reckon nos is a good bang for buck..in this case its a waste, what 120kw 95% of the time the what 160-170kw the other bit then time to go refill the bottles get smashed by cops esp when it looks like it does....HEY PULL ME OVER LOOK AT MY BIG WHEELS LOWERED CAR AND ALL MY STICKERS, i belive nos should only be used once you have acheived power through all other avenues....

Hahahahaha omfg thats the funniest thing i have seen

Thank you Andy. See I am a nice guy :yes: lol :cheers:

Now now... MissR34 thats not very nice. Your just a biggie meanie. :happy::down::) <--- Dancing banana.

Dan you will always be my hero (in a completely non prison movie type way !!) :rofl:

Edited by barricade

Two word Dan: F*** OFF!

because you are real hero arent you?

shouldn't that be words....just a plural thing

And not really a hero just stating the obvious.

Thanks barricade, you can be my hero too...in a non prison type way lol

Edited by sinistagtst

please refer me to this place of dr pepper??? dunno what it was but i used to get it after school like it was some sort of tradition!! odd taste but more addictive than coka cola :cheers:

I got a family member to get me them from westlakes not sure on the name of the store but il find out for you. It used to be a tradition for me aswell to get the 1.25lt bottle after school lol i miss the old days 99cents a bottle and now $3 a can :)

went for a hills run before, just missed a koala sitting in the middle of the road. must of been like a couple of cm's from missing it.

mmmmmm hks exhaust sound in the tunnels :rofl:

hmmm i got new exhaust fitted today also wonder if your's sounds as good as mine :P, its ment to be a trust but me dont think so...

I just hade 2 cans of Dr Pepper @ $3 a can but it was so worth it :cheers:
i'm a pepper he's a pepper she's a pepper we're a pepper

wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?

:D guess the movie quote

so does this mean you're now full of it :down:

never tried the stuff, is it a cola drink?

its a peppery type of cola with possibly less fizz and caffeine than coke :) and better than sarsaparilla

OK then........who remebers Tresca and what it tasted like?

This will bring all the old farts out of the wood work :happy:

never heard of that one :yes: