SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Where do I get myself some of these? :D

home.jpg

1.jpg

nos-energy-drink-799194.jpg

Litter your backseat with those the cops probably think your some street racing maniac hahaha

Edited by vietorious

anybody listen to brekky on nova this morning

http://podcast.nova919.com.au/fjl080125b.mp3

this shit makes me wanna start a vigilante group, fly to the US and beat them with a trolley pole

i mean, ive been bought up to accept people as they are. Might not necessarily believe what they believe or like the things they do, but none the less everyone deserves respect. However these crackpots in this "church" (using the word VERY loosely, more rather replace it with another C word...namely "cult") that seem to think they can rid the world of gay people. And they seem to think that by having a big swipe at a dead celebrity (such as Heath Ledger) because he played the role of a gay man in a movie that he's gay.

anyone want to start an SAU vigilante group with me and fly to the deep south? LOL

anybody listen to brekky on nova this morning

http://podcast.nova919.com.au/fjl080125b.mp3

this shit makes me wanna start a vigilante group, fly to the US and beat them with a trolley pole

i mean, ive been bought up to accept people as they are. Might not necessarily believe what they believe or like the things they do, but none the less everyone deserves respect. However these crackpots in this "church" (using the word VERY loosely, more rather replace it with another C word...namely "cult") that seem to think they can rid the world of gay people. And they seem to think that by having a big swipe at a dead celebrity (such as Heath Ledger) because he played the role of a gay man in a movie that he's gay.

anyone want to start an SAU vigilante group with me and fly to the deep south? LOL

need a south park episode that takes the absolute piss outta them :) that'll sort em

i know a couple ppl that were brought up in a cult, and since ran away. getting a bit of insight into how they think n operate within cults is scary... most members are just sheep, who get scared into following. Its truly amazing how one or few ppl can have so much controll over so many ppl... a few well placed bullets could give a lot of people their lives back

I heard they announced how Heath Ledger died today,

it was alcohol poisoning

Apparently he had one too many cowboys :laughing-smiley-014:

What do Jake Gylennhal’s cherry and a bottle of Paxil have in common?

They both got popped by Heath Ledger.

Heath Ledger has apparently died of an overdose.

Rumour has it, He got addicted to ‘crack’ after shooting Brokeback Mountain!

Early reports stated that Heath was found dead in in Mary Kate Olsen’ apartment, it was suspected that he died of starvation.

I just heard on TMZ that Heath Ledger will be playing the role of Bernie in “Weekend at Bernie’s 3.

Batman: win by default

Edited by 4door_Sleeper

Lol, heard that before Guy, nice one though, even if it is a bit raw...

In other news, heard that some 100000 strong army of hackers have declared war against the "Church" of Scientology and have taken down their websites, phones and faxes. Made me laugh...

Link